Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Celebrities With Surprisingly Large Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Celebrities With Surprisingly Large Feet
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stumbled onto this today. Some cute women who's feet I'm quite fond of.
My top 3:
1) Uma Thurman (11)
2) Meg Ryan (11)
3) Lucy Lawless (10.5)

Honorable mention: Brooke Shields (11)

http://www.yourdailydish.com/galleries/celebrities-with-surprisingly-large-feet/1/

Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XODLIRV
Elite Trooper
Member # 44247

Icon 1 posted      Profile for XODLIRV   Author's Homepage   Email XODLIRV   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kate Winslet, definitely!! So much to tickle, slowly and torturously!!
Posts: 262 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When you say "surprisingly" large feet, do you mean considering their height?

A 5'10" woman with size 9-10, possibly 11 feet isn't all that surprising, in my opinion. But a woman who is a mere 5'3"-5'4" and has size 9-10 feet, would be surprising to many.

Scarlett Johansson for instance is 5'3", but has size 9.5 feet!

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Should've had a warning "Male Feet Involved". You lost me at Kobe, I still pressed on out of curiosity but Shaq? [Nut Kick] just killed the cat. I stopped it right there, You sure fooled me.

I remember I juiced a lot over Elle McPherson through puberty [Jerkoff]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Usually the taller the female the larger the feet but not always. I don't care if the feet are big or small as long as they are pretty.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BareSoles84:
When you say "surprisingly" large feet, do you mean considering their height?

A 5'10" woman with size 9-10, possibly 11 feet isn't all that surprising, in my opinion. But a woman who is a mere 5'3"-5'4" and has size 9-10 feet, would be surprising to many.

Scarlett Johansson for instance is 5'3", but has size 9.5 feet!

That wasn't my quote, that was what the post was titled.
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
Should've had a warning "Male Feet Involved". You lost me at Kobe, I still pressed on out of curiosity but Shaq? [Nut Kick] just killed the cat. I stopped it right there, You sure fooled me.

I remember I juiced a lot over Elle McPherson through puberty [Jerkoff]

No, you are right, I should have warned everyone about the Shaq thing. Definitely disgusting! [Puke] I apologize. I was in a hurry.
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've heard that artist Ciara wears a mens 13.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mandy Moore has size 10 feet. I know she's 5 feet 10 inches tall. I've always thought she was beautiful, and that she has amazing looking feet.
Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Give women with large feet and thick wrinkled soles [Mmm]

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links