Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Feet In Advertising

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Feet In Advertising
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I went to dinner with old friends on Friday night, to a really nice New York City Bar/Restaurant and the vibe was perfect. The place is near Columbia University, which by being and Ivy League school, attracts its share of the very brightest, not only from the USA, but the world as well, including some amazingly beautiful girls. I like the place thought, because it caters to everyone, including old geezers like me, as well as students, and has surprisingly good variety of delicious brews, and excellent food menu.

I had to use the restrooms, and as I strode into one of them, I came face to face with This Beauty posted on the wall - which is a nice way to sell hard cider. Maybe the people who came up with the concept don't have a foot fetish, or maybe they left it to the discretion of the artist, who does not have a foot fetish neither, but it does make you think. Placing the apple (edible) right on top of the girl's feet seems to suggest that both would be available to be nibbled on. Also notice the graceful features on her upturned foot, including the beautiful, slender toes, and that too seems to suggest the artist is keenly aware of the appeal of a beautiful, delicate foot. It's hard to tell form my crappy cell phone camera, but the artist also gave to foot some very subtle outer wrinkles, which is a nuance you don't see every day. What do YOU think, is my imagination running away with me?

[ November 01, 2015, 02:05 PM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, yeah! I've noticed lots of barefooted women in ads--feet close-ups, too!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gimmiethemtoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 28885

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gimmiethemtoes   Email gimmiethemtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're probably right.
Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Podder
All Pro Poster
Member # 15888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Podder   Email Podder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've gotta find that bathroom!
Posts: 652 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nicejohnson25
Board Regular
Member # 49222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nicejohnson25   Email Nicejohnson25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol I used to find ads of girls and jerk off to them there's a lot in celebrity magazines
Posts: 9 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toes2Nose1969
All Pro Poster
Member # 47961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toes2Nose1969   Author's Homepage   Email Toes2Nose1969   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On the same line of thought, is it me or are there a LOT more ads with feet in them or that there are a lot more feet in T.V. too?
Or is it just the fact that I have become more comfortable with my fetish?

Posts: 514 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links