Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Jeannie's Cute Bare feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Jeannie's Cute Bare feet
gareney
Loyal Member
Member # 49198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gareney   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jeannie, a girl in Ellen's show stands bare feet on an electrical board.

Cute little pink toes:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qz-e_elrIk

Go to 4:35

--------------------
Hot feet are gifts from god.

Posts: 61 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toepher
Major Player
Member # 2592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toepher   Email toepher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love it. fire n sexy feet
Posts: 174 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A cutie
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen videos of this guy before. He does some pretty nifty stuff. As far as foot content, I've seen him have females walk on glass and eggs. He's usually a guest on news channels or talk shows.

Here's one where he's doing the same stunt on some news station that he's doing on the Ellen show, and he has the hot, blonde anchor be the guinea pig to stand on the electrified pad/stool. Her reactions are really cute, particularly from 1:27-2:00, as she seemed to be extremely nervous and under the impression that her bare soles were going to get roasted or something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXAk2JFFAhQ

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gareney
Loyal Member
Member # 49198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gareney   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BareSoles84:
I've seen videos of this guy before. He does some pretty nifty stuff. As far as foot content, I've seen him have females walk on glass and eggs. He's usually a guest on news channels or talk shows.

Here's one where he's doing the same stunt on some news station that he's doing on the Ellen show, and he has the hot, blonde anchor be the guinea pig to stand on the electrified pad/stool. Her reactions are really cute, particularly from 1:27-2:00, as she seemed to be extremely nervous and under the impression that her bare soles were going to get roasted or something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXAk2JFFAhQ

haha lol just watched it. beautiful feet.
cute reaction

--------------------

Posts: 61 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gareney
Loyal Member
Member # 49198

WOW this one is also so cute!! go check it out!
The guy gets to touch the feet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwlntqfhOpk

--------------------

gareney
Loyal Member
Member # 49198

In this one...I wanna eat those eggs...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xckhg7Ns8so

--------------------

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go Jeannie [Drool]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He is a footguy.

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links