Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Sucking on toes leading to orgasm?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sucking on toes leading to orgasm?
khorryn
Board Regular
Member # 46150

Icon 1 posted      Profile for khorryn   Email khorryn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't been on here in awhile, but my foot fetish seems to be evolving into something more and more intense and enjoyable.

Have you ever heard of a woman who orgasms just from sucking on someone else's toes for a little while? I don't know why this happens to me, but it does. It seems like an extension of oral pleasure to me, but I'm a science nerd so I get curious about the physiological mechanisms involved.

Posts: 21 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gareney
Loyal Member
Member # 49198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gareney   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wait now so u a girl or guy?

--------------------
Hot feet are gifts from god.

Posts: 61 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
khorryn
Board Regular
Member # 46150

Icon 1 posted      Profile for khorryn   Email khorryn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a girl.
Posts: 21 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gareney
Loyal Member
Member # 49198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gareney   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well then my guess here is just that u are so turned on by feet that u can't control but orgasm to them the minute u get close to them.
u are just sensitive, and it does not have to involve genital touch for u to cum.

--------------------
Hot feet are gifts from god.

Posts: 61 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
khorryn
Board Regular
Member # 46150

Yeah, I think it's more oral pleasure for me, but something about involving feet makes it extra pleasurable for me. (I also sometimes orgasm from kissing (with tongue) and having my toes or fingers sucked on, but it's not quite as intense as when I'm sucking on someone else's toes.) Have you ever heard of this happening to anyone else?
foot99
Board Regular
Member # 3606

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a very lucky man. My wife can orgasm just by having her feet licked and her toes sucked on. This works out great when I'm too tired for sex but I want to pleasure her. A happy wife means a happy life!!!
Posts: 25 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
khorryn
Board Regular
Member # 46150

quote:
Originally posted by foot99:
I'm a very lucky man. My wife can orgasm just by having her feet licked and her toes sucked on. This works out great when I'm too tired for sex but I want to pleasure her. A happy wife means a happy life!!!

Wow, glad to know I'm not the only one [Smile]
Has she always been that way, or is it something you introduced her to?

Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Had a GF who could only take having her toes sucked for so long before she simply had to touch her clit - an orgasm ensued very quickly.

As for myself, I don't achieve orgasm when sucking toes but I become almost painfully erect - any rubbing when I'm in such a condition and I'm off to the races.

Physiology aside, an orgasm has a very large psychological component, as well.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
khorryn
Board Regular
Member # 46150

Yeah, I have wondered if I just get so worked up because I know how much it excites my boyfriend, but I've tried it with other partners who are not interested in feet and still had a similar response in my body.

I have wondered if there could be some kind of nerve overlap or misfiring in my brain, I have broken one of my toes a few times, so maybe in the healing process a line got crossed with the nerves controlling sensation in my clit? I didn't used to have this happen (though I never thought about feet really before I met my bf).

One of the beautiful mysteries of life, I suppose!

hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quick guess is you have more myelinated nerves than is typical in your feet and toes.

However, we need to resolve this issue empirically. So boys, let's all line up to suck on khorryn's toes. Should only take a couple of days. Me first.

How does a couple hundred guys sucking your toes sound? [Wink] [Kiss]

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
khorryn
Board Regular
Member # 46150

I am all in favor of extensive research trials, for as long as it takes! [Wink]

Do I get to suck on some toes in this deal too? [Smile] I mean, it would only be proper research technique to measure my response while sucking on toes as compared to my response while I'm having my toes sucked on. And then both at the same time.

And then we all die happy [Smile]

GreenManalishi
Major Player
Member # 48991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GreenManalishi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree hyperion! Great idea!
Posts: 114 | Registered: Aug 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scribe
Board Regular
Member # 48938

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scribe   Email scribe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The easiest way for my wife to have an orgasm is for me to hold her while she masturbates. If she has trouble finding her bliss, all it takes is for me to slide down to the end of the bed and suck her toes. It usually takes her less than a minute when I do that.

Being a foot guy, naturally I love to suck her toes when we're in bed, and we do plenty of that. She loves the attention, and I love to give it. But when she's on final approach to O-town, I've found it's better if I don't suck her toes unless she really needs it. She prefers being in my arms while she fingers herself or buzzes herself with a vibrator, so I save the toe-sucking trick for very special occasions, per her request.

Otherwise, I could suck her toes and nibble on her soles for days. And would, too.

Posts: 27 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
n2toez
Board Regular
Member # 2723

Icon 1 posted      Profile for n2toez   Author's Homepage   Email n2toez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been with many women who have achieved what I refer to as a toegasm ! From my early teen years I have a method which seems to work in getting them into the foot fetish seen👣

--------------------
n2toez

Posts: 24 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
khorryn
Board Regular
Member # 46150

Wow, glad I am not alone [Smile]

I'm happy to report that for an even more intense experience, my boyfriend sucked on both of my big toes at the same time during our playtime the other night. I had an incredibly intense orgasm! Will definitely have to add that to our repertoire.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links