Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Katie Tang

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Katie Tang
elmagico
Elite Trooper
Member # 37173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elmagico     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As simillar to my other topic "worldsexiestfeet", they belong to same person.
And now that i saw a face that belong to those feet, i can just say WOW and OMG [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

She update her page few times per day, constantly changing the nail polish and had some really cool positions and angles.
She have amazing soles, among the suckable toes.
I thnik she has great future among foot fetishist. [Smile]

https://www.instagram.com/katietang54/

Posts: 377 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elmagico
Elite Trooper
Member # 37173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elmagico     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Makes me [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

[Big Grin]

Posts: 377 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Phew!!! Has made me hard [Drool]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, the things I'd do to her sexy feet!
I am certainly bookmarking that page!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Thanks for that. Always saw the updates and assumed there was nothing to see up top if the face was always cut off, or obviously for privacy reason.
OBVIOUSLY she's not afraid to show herself on Instagram! Daaaayum! I'd love to have a few sessions with her! [Big Grin]

Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gareney
Loyal Member
Member # 49198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gareney   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Imma marry that girl.

--------------------
Hot feet are gifts from god.

Posts: 61 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoa...those are some amazing feet. Thanks for sharing.

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ILoveFeet122
Major Player
Member # 49107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILoveFeet122   Email ILoveFeet122   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some of the best feet I've seen

--------------------
What's not to love about feet?

Posts: 110 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links