Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Major foot fetish but haven't had any chances?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Major foot fetish but haven't had any chances?
ILoveFeet122
Major Player
Member # 49107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILoveFeet122   Email ILoveFeet122   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anybody have a major foot fetish but haven't had the chance to even touch a women's feet? I've had a foot fetish since I was in elementary school, but I have not really ever been given the opportunity to touch a girls feet before. My foot fetish has grown very strongly over the years and I am hoping I find a women soon that I can share this fetish with. I see posts all the time of husbands and wives doing all kinds of foot play and wish I could do the same, can anybody relate? Or share your first ever foot experience?

--------------------
What's not to love about feet?

Posts: 110 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jpfeet
Major Player
Member # 49072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jpfeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you have a girlfriend? also is your foot fetish considered wierd? Normally partners of people who like feet are happy for them to massage, kiss and maybe suck the toes. Just meet someone who is normal and then as you get confortable with them let them know what you like. I have had 3 partners and all havent had any real problem with it. The only thing i can see going wrong would be if you asked someone on your first date, if you could cover their soles in peanut butter and film yourself licking it off. Dont go looking for a women who has a foot fetish as you will be looking for a long time.
Posts: 128 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like all things, start slow. Eventually when you find a girl (long term or short). Expose them little by little. Like JP says, start with a foot massage, little rubbing goes a long way. Then depending how that goes, sneak in for a kiss and always compliment. But don't forget, the rest of her needs attention too.
Good luck

Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ILoveFeet122
Major Player
Member # 49107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILoveFeet122   Email ILoveFeet122   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am currently in a relationship right now, we have been dating for almost 2 years but she does not know about my foot fetish. I don't mean to be rude or anything when I say this but her feet don't satisfy me. They just don't look good to me, they don't turn me on. She has also said she thinks feet are gross, so I don't think she would even want to do any foot play even if I told her about my fetish. I feel I can't go much longer without having experienced any kind of foot action.

--------------------

Posts: 110 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jpfeet
Major Player
Member # 49072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jpfeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is it that doesnt attract you about her feet? My gf feet were average at best but after a bit of attention and love, they really are amazing now
Posts: 128 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ILoveFeet122
Major Player
Member # 49107

Her toes are really short and stubby, and her feet are sooooo dry. I like toes that have length to them and soft or somewhat moist. She has a skin condition so her feet most of the time are always like that

--------------------

gareney
Loyal Member
Member # 49198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gareney   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
U know, you should take her to a manicure place and have her feet cleaned.

Also, give her feet some care such as rubbing lotions and giving massages.

Buy some sexy shoes and socks for her, but avoid those that will make her feet stink too much.
Just take care of them, love them the way u love the rest of her body.

--------------------
Hot feet are gifts from god.

Posts: 61 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ZachLovesSoles
Board Regular
Member # 47338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ZachLovesSoles   Email ZachLovesSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gareney:
U know, you should take her to a manicure place and have her feet cleaned.

Also, give her feet some care such as rubbing lotions and giving massages.

Buy some sexy shoes and socks for her, but avoid those that will make her feet stink too much.
Just take care of them, love them the way u love the rest of her body.

^^^^^^This
Posts: 26 | Registered: Feb 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ILoveFeet122:
I am currently in a relationship right now, we have been dating for almost 2 years but she does not know about my foot fetish. I don't mean to be rude or anything when I say this but her feet don't satisfy me. They just don't look good to me, they don't turn me on. She has also said she thinks feet are gross, so I don't think she would even want to do any foot play even if I told her about my fetish. I feel I can't go much longer without having experienced any kind of foot action.

To recap you've been dating two years and she has no idea you like feet, but you find her feet unattractive and she thinks feet are gross.

Unless you are committed to each other in living arrangements, financially, have a child, or really enjoy each other's company what is stopping you from moving on? Its sounds to me like you will never find sexual satisfaction with her and I only assume she may feel the same toward you. Her feet shouldn't be a deal breaker if you are really into each other, but if you are already thinking about going on the hunt you should probably end the relationship.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
57dozzer
Elite Trooper
Member # 43406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 57dozzer   Email 57dozzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
U should hit up a strip club...ull find something u like there
Posts: 351 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links