Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Lexis Foot Fetish has been cancelled

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lexis Foot Fetish has been cancelled
ILoveLexisFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 48849

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILoveLexisFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know that she had not updated her site in years, but it was still up. So, recently, I got a job and decided that it was time to subscribe to her site and finally get the rest of her pictures and videos. But, I was very busy with work and school and I was pretty exhausted so I did not spend my free time saving all of her wonderful work. My subscription ran out and I got a new one. This time I did get a few galleries, but a few weeks into my subscription, the site was cancelled. I felt like I was punched in the stomach. I was so close. So, anyway, I was wondering where could I find her complete galleries and videos. I think I got most of the videos I wanted but not the galleries. I feel pretty terrible about this. I was hoping that they would bring the site back which is what happened last time, but, I guess they just realized that it was not profitable anymore. Well, thanks in advance for any advice you have for me, and this is a lesson for all of us. Save everything and to multiple hard drives because you never know when a beloved site may go down. Have a nice day.

--------------------
"The Love of Women's feet is a healthy and natural thing."

Posts: 67 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alastor79
Elite Trooper
Member # 48395

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alastor79     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry ILoveLexisFeet, she was a FootFetish legend!
Posts: 374 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gareney
Loyal Member
Member # 49198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gareney   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude try her clip4sale store
click here

--------------------
Hot feet are gifts from god.

Posts: 61 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ILoveLexisFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 48849

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILoveLexisFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks. Appreciate it.

--------------------
"The Love of Women's feet is a healthy and natural thing."

Posts: 67 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
Pay sites don't seem to be as profitable anymore.

Yeah, it does seem like it. With the rise of Tumblr, Reddit, and Instagram (not to mention DeviantArt), it seems that people have more and more options to find foot content without dropping a dime on it.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shouldn't you get a prorated refund if it was closed before your subscription went out? Is it a
BHE site? Is there any recourse?

If you really are hosed, this seems like another nail in the coffin for paysites.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links