Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Anybody else get super distracted by feet? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Anybody else get super distracted by feet?
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am like Rocky @ the sole mates when he said, "No matter where I am, who I'm with, or what I'm doing feet will always get me distracted. I remember years ago I was taking a test in Atlanta for a job and the woman who was give the test had on black high-heels shoes. Her feet made me concentrate on the test more in which I pass with a high school. I got the job in the zoning department in the city hall.

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If any1 has seen Peter Pan/ Hook or anything relative...When captain hook hears the 'tick tock' from the clock/alligator and he goes insane...thats how i get when i hear the sound of flip flops...idk but to me some girls walk silently in flip flops, others leave an echoing sound as they walk it like a dog to a whistle i go running to see whose making that sound

class/school is especially hard to focus. I always try to sit next to girls with good feet, end up missing half the class or not even talking much, becuase i have a perfect view already lol smh

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links