Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Best Feet/Shoes/Socks You've Ever Smelled ????

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Best Feet/Shoes/Socks You've Ever Smelled ????
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So mine is a "no contest".... this 20-something girl from Venezuela (pure HOTNESS) I used to work with a few years ago until she got laid off. [Cry] (We'll call her "Jacqueline".) In the afternoon she would take brisk power walks around the office complex. Well wouldn't'cha know that she would leave her sneakers and SOCKS under her desk at night? And hold on to your hats.... here's the best part of it all--- she would wear the same socks each and every day for an entire week at a time, sometimes two weeks I think-- without washing them!! ENTER FOOTBOY1... [Evil Grin]

So anyway the white and pink sneakers (size 8) were awesome by themselves..... they contained the pure cornchip scent that many of us love. But but BUT.... now on to THE SOCKS. There were two pairs of ankle socks, one black pair, and one white pair (I guess she would rotate back and forth between them?) ... I couldn't contain my excitement the first time I saw them scrunched up under her desk and I was already as hard as steel as I reached for them. I tried the white pair first.... they were slightly dirty from being inside her shoes and from her sweat. Drew one of them up to my nose (the part where the bottoms of her toes would have been) and inhaled deeply. [Thud]

Now, we all know every girl has her "signature scent" but guys let me tell you, this is the one and only time I have experienced anything close to this particular aroma from feet. The best way I can describe it is .... sweet. They smelled sweet. Breaking it down I would say like 40% honey, 20% maple syrup and 40% funk. BUT the funk was like in the background, it wasn't overpowering the sweetness of it at all, if you know what I mean? [Drool]
I tried the black pair next, but believe it or not strangely enough the white pair smelled stronger, maybe she wore the white ones more often.

Of course in the weeks and months that followed I enjoyed her scent over and over and over again later on at night when I was the only one there. I can vividly recall the first time I took both pairs of socks to a secluded area in the back. As I dropped my pants I could see a dime-sized wet spot on the front of my boxers. I was going to enjoy this to the fullest but clearly my little men were already stirring up a storm in my nutsack and it was going to take a lot of willpower and discipline to not cum within a minute or two. I got comfortable in a reclining chair and pulled down my boxers, freeing my very rock-hard, and very red--- cock. I drew the white socks up to my nose and inhaled every fucking inch of both of them inside and out. They smelled so fucking good. I would go so far as to say it was probably the nicest scent I have ever smelled in my life. At the same time I took one of the black socks, still "half unrolled" from her foot, and slowly inserted my rock-hard penis inside. I'm telling you, it felt SOOOO GOOD. [Blush] Every time I would thrust my way in it was like ....WOAH. My balls got tighter with each and every thrust and I got closer to the edge, so as to not risk cumming inside the sock I withdrew my cock, but VERY S-L-O-W-L-Y. Wow was I on the edge and at this point my cock was SO sensitive and I had to be so very careful. Fuck there were multiple strands of precum stretching from inside the sock to my red and purple head as I withdrew. After "taking matters into my own hands" I was somehow, someway able to last about 5-6 minutes more before I launched multiple warm ropes of cum while inhaling one of the white socks as DEEPLY as I possibly could. [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

Cumming in socks and shoes is not my thing but I will admit I did unload in one of her sneakers, one time and one time only to see what it was like. I was caught up in the moment and it felt so good and I decided to go for it. I left a good-sized load in the sole of the sneaker and spent a good amount of time washing away the evidence with paper towels and warm water.

I hope you enjoyed reading, and hope others will share experiences and their favorite foot scents!

Also, I would like to know... has anyone else ever experienced that type of scent I described? If so, please share! [Cheers]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ILoveFeet122
Major Player
Member # 49107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILoveFeet122   Email ILoveFeet122   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've only got to smell one girls sandals before. Me and a couple friends went to a summer house for vacation for a few days and my friends girlfriend brought her friends as well and a cousin (we will call her jessica). Jessica had amazing feet and the whole time we were at the house I could not stop staring at them. She was wearing black sandals and the whole time i kept wondering what they smelled like. We partied and drank a lot one night and everyone went to bed around 2am, but I was still wide awake. I went down to the basement to find everyone dead asleep on their beds. As i was walking back up the stairs i saw Jessica's sandals across the room. Since I knew everyone was asleep I quietly took her sandals upstairs with me to the bathroom. I started to intensely smell Jessica's sandals and I couldn't help but pull down my pants and jerk off to the sandals and the scent. I didn't even last 5 minutes before I blew a huge load over the heel part of her sandals. I quickly wiped the cum off her sandals and put them back down in the basement in the exact spot i found them. Later the next morning when everyone was awake I saw Jessica wearing the sandals. I was hoping they were not sticky or anything. But nobody ever found out and she did not notice a thing. I felt bad after doing that though lol.

--------------------
What's not to love about feet?

Posts: 110 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gareney
Loyal Member
Member # 49198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gareney   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice stories. [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Hot feet are gifts from god.

Posts: 61 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great stuff!!!! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah the best for me isn't simply the smell, but who created the smell. My favorite sneaky, low, pervy smell was from an adventure in high school. One day in PE the cheerleaders came into the gym to decorate banners/signs for the homecoming dance. Where they were sitting at on the bleachers was in good range for me to sneak under the bleachers and get around their feet. What drove me to do it was a few of them were barefoot on the floor at the bottom of the bleachers working on the banner, and the rest were on the bleachers working on the signs. A couple of them had left their shoes on the bleachers on the foot rest.

At the end of that hour of PE I was able to sneak under the bleachers without being noticed by them. You couldn't really see under the bleachers unless you got eye level with the foot rest bc there was about a 2 inch hole behind it. From that point to the ass rest there was a cover. Those bleachers must of been designed by a foot fetishist, lol.
Anyway, these cheerleaders were sexy. They weren't in uniform and one of the barefoot ones was the one that I was really into. The school forbid sandals or any other open toed shoes so this was the first time I saw their feet. The one that I was really into had perfect feet. I was in awe. She wore either tennis shoes or some leather platform clogs. I noticed those clogs on the foot rest of the bleachers.
So I made my way under the bleachers and after having to squat down a bit I was at her shoes. After being confident that the girls sitting on the bleachers wouldn't notice I grabbed the left one. I buried my nose in it and the smell took me from hardon mode to about to blow the main vein mode. I pulled my cock out and rubbed in all inside and then spithanded blew a record quickness load while having my nose buried in it.

Then I put it back and the other shoes there had socks stuffed into them. I got a good smell of the musky cornchip smell out of the socks and not much but the regular new tennis shoe smell bc they were new. I was like 16 at the time and my hormones were in full mode so I wasn't ready to leave. I figured I'd wait for the one I was into to return to put her shoes back on so I could watch her.
Well she did, but only to help with the signs. She sat there with her barefeet on the foot rest and at one point even let her feet hang in the gap behind the foot rest. I could go into much more detail, but about 7 loads later I was suspended for skipping 5 classes.

I had good luck happen with the strong cornchip smell from flats which were my favorite from the past few years. I lucked up and caught an eBay seller a couple of hrs away from me listing flats. After a few messages back and forth I found out that she was open to foot fetish and had sexy feet. That's when I decided to take it to the next level and offer to buy them in person from her. She already had bids, but offered another pair to me and I offered her $100 for them. She said that we could meet up at a mall but I took it even further. I offered to buy her some new flats and take the difference out of the $100 and then I'd buy them back from her after she had worn them for a while. We met up at a shoe store and she wore the flats for me to buy.
I tried to take it even further but she's bi and was in a relationship with a girl.
I keep the flats in a ziploc and just opening the ziploc is like opening up a bag of cornchips.

Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ILoveFeet122
Major Player
Member # 49107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILoveFeet122   Email ILoveFeet122   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are very brave.

--------------------
What's not to love about feet?

Posts: 110 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links