Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Goddess Natalie, lighting up Wu's! ?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot Goddess Natalie, lighting up Wu's! ?
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't pass by without a shout-out for footgoddessnatalie.com., which I recently joined as a member. If you are entranced by long, slender feminine feet with perfect arches, pedicures and pampered heels, Natalie has the crown jewels. Natalie and her photographer do a great job selecting the details of the non nude shoots, and choose the best shots for the benefit of the planet. If you do not appreciate beautiful, friendly women with feet worthy of an address at the center of your universe, W H Y? Shout out as well to the Wu's regulars and Newbies that make this forum an amazing Soup of the Imagination.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Word up, yo. This is hands-down the friendliest place on the Internet. Read the comments anywhere else and it turns into shit 3 posts down, but not here.

Yep, Natalie's shots are dreamy for all the reasons you've listed.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluvrguy   Email footluvrguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by markn:
Can't pass by without a shout-out for footgoddessnatalie.com., which I recently joined as a member. If you are entranced by long, slender feminine feet with perfect arches, pedicures and pampered heels, Natalie has the crown jewels. Natalie and her photographer do a great job selecting the details of the non nude shoots, and choose the best shots for the benefit of the planet. If you do not appreciate beautiful, friendly women with feet worthy of an address at the center of your universe, W H Y? Shout out as well to the Wu's regulars and Newbies that make this forum an amazing Soup of the Imagination.

Yup! One of the main reasons I frequent this site. She's a great poster and tastefully done! [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 771 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the come-backs, hyperion and footluvrguy. When a new and vibrant flower spreads it's petals in Wu's Meadow, I'm compelled to take a snapshot and share. [Wu]
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links