Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Hello :) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Hello :)
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi [Smile] I just wanted to take a minute and introduce or for some reintroduce myself. My name is Ophillia or O as my friends call me. I came out of the foot closet in 2009 at 30 years old after a lifetime of hiding and Wu's was the very first place I ever came too. It was my haven, my school my playground my home! The first place that I ever truly felt accepted. After many years I find myself back at the beginning hoping to find a place in the community where I can fit in. So without further ado.....

Hi my name is O. I have a foot fetish. My feet are smelly... And I like it that way [Big Grin]

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let me be the first to say... pics please!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NEWYORKGUY
All Pro Poster
Member # 47889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEWYORKGUY   Email NEWYORKGUY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.imagebam.com/image/e7d989104565099

ALWAYS SO BEAUTIFUL, SEXY AND AMAZING!

Posts: 560 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ILoveLexisFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 48849

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILoveLexisFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome. It is always great to have a female's perspective on this forum. Thank you for the introduction and I hope to see many posts from you.

--------------------
"The Love of Women's feet is a healthy and natural thing."

Posts: 67 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back, O. I have been absent for a year myself. The old saying is true; "If you follow your heart's desire, it shall lead to Wu's Shire [Smile]
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Surmene
Major Player
Member # 43593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Surmene     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi O. And welcome.
Posts: 167 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings to you!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the welcome [Smile]

Rae - I may post a few but my modeling days are over lol I'm retired [Smile] I know that may sound weird but I'm not here to sell anything, show anything, I didn't come for the attention either! I'm just a old foot foot girl looking to talk with like minded people, scope out some sexy female feet, and come out of my shell a bit more so to speak. I had tried updating my avatar but I think my link is bum [Cry]

New York guy thank you!! Lol WHERE did you dig up that old gem?

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toes2Nose1969
All Pro Poster
Member # 47961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toes2Nose1969   Author's Homepage   Email Toes2Nose1969   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello O.
Welcome.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome, I think the sexy thing about women feet is how many wrinkles pop out on her soles! [Mmm] [Woot] [Hop]

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NEWYORKGUY
All Pro Poster
Member # 47889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEWYORKGUY   Email NEWYORKGUY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HI, WELCOME BACK! I always enjoyed you, and your sexy feet! I have several favorite pics of your gorgeous feet in my files! I always loved the idea of you dominating another female with your pretty feet! I would love to know if you ever really did that for real?
Posts: 560 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Long time no hear [Wink] Welcome back [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, O! Cute feet!!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Thank you thank you [Smile] It's nice to be back.

markn I really like that saying [Smile]

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome It really means a lot. I look forward to getting to know everyone better on the forum.

Can anyone help me with my avatar? I've read the section in the regulations section and I thought I followed the directions by calico Jack but it seems to still not be working?

--------------------

Diaspora Blues

DMoney19
Loyal Member
Member # 46890

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DMoney19   Email DMoney19   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi O and welcome. We're glad you joined us.
Posts: 63 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links