Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Sharing your wife's/gf's feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Sharing your wife's/gf's feet
AussieSoleLover99
Board Regular
Member # 49353

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AussieSoleLover99   Email AussieSoleLover99   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi guys, just curious how many others share my fantasy of sharing my wife's feet with another foot guy? The thought of sharing her sexy feet with a likeminded foot guy gets me going like nothing else, do any of you guys feel the same way?
I have posted a few pics of my wife's feet in the foot pics section, hope you guys like them!
Cheers, AussieSoleLover.

--------------------
Simply put - I love sexy (female) soles

Posts: 14 | Registered: Dec 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thought has never crossed my mind. But I don't judge, I say have fun
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEjerX
Elite Trooper
Member # 48925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEjerX   Email SOLEjerX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never married but the idea seems quite interesting...Hell I'd give it a go!..Like they say, You only live once!..So why the F**K not!!! [Wink] [Tongue] [Cool] [Laugh]
Posts: 440 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AussieSoleLover99
Board Regular
Member # 49353

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AussieSoleLover99   Email AussieSoleLover99   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha! Exactly SOLEjerX! I don't know why, but the idea drives me crazy! Lol

--------------------

Posts: 14 | Registered: Dec 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like to see my wife's feet being admired, but I wouldn't want to share beyond that.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StarsHill2
All Pro Poster
Member # 23140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StarsHill2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just Feet is Good! +1
Posts: 567 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scribe
Board Regular
Member # 48938

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scribe   Email scribe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always wanted to do this, because my wife has beautiful feet -- and I've noticed guys staring at them -- but she has explicitly stated she has no interest ... dammit.
Posts: 27 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by scribe:
I always wanted to do this, because my wife has beautiful feet -- and I've noticed guys staring at them -- but she has explicitly stated she has no interest ... dammit.

I heard the same thing from an ex-girlfriend before. I, did, however, see her place her feet in another guy's lap for a footrub. She also playfully pushed them into his dick through his pants. She had been drinking some, but was by no means drunk. She was feeling good though and I was teasing her a little - putting her in a mood. I guess she felt adventurous, but that's all that came out of it. When she saw and felt how teased I was (I was sitting behind her, her back to my chest), it inspired her. I got hard and she could feel it.

I think with most women you just can't say, "Hey, let's go do this (off the wall thing)." It just has to happen.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AussieSoleLover99
Board Regular
Member # 49353

I think you're probably right there Patrick.

--------------------

Fetish666
Major Player
Member # 45657

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fetish666   Email Fetish666   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also love this idea! I get very aroused at the thought of sharing my Wife's feet.
I am in the process of trying to get my wife to do a 3 way footplay with another woamn. But I would love to see another guy jerk off over her hot feet!!

Posts: 155 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AussieSoleLover99
Board Regular
Member # 49353

You sound like you know exactly how I feel Fetish666! The idea of sharing my wife's feet with another guy drives me crazy!

--------------------

ja2854
Board Regular
Member # 44868

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ja2854   Email ja2854   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
quote:
Originally posted by scribe:

I heard the same thing from an ex-girlfriend before. I, did, however, see her place her feet in another guy's lap for a footrub. She also playfully pushed them into his dick through his pants. She had been drinking some, but was by no means drunk. She was feeling good though and I was teasing her a little - putting her in a mood. I guess she felt adventurous, but that's all that came out of it. When she saw and felt how teased I was (I was sitting behind her, her back to my chest), it inspired her. I got hard and she could feel it.

I think with most women you just can't say, "Hey, let's go do this (off the wall thing)." It just has to happen.

Patrick

Pretty much how it has to happen with most women...naturally and spontaneously.

This topic comes up a lot with my wife and I. She seems open to "letting it happen" but like Patrick states, can't really be forced.

Posts: 37 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Higharchwife
Major Player
Member # 48172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Higharchwife   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my husband loves watching me with other men!! Just using my feet or all the way! Its so exciting for us... keeps our sex life great!
Posts: 135 | Registered: Nov 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Higharchwife
Major Player
Member # 48172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Higharchwife   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No he doesn't. That's not part of our fantasy, It's kinda hard to explain but we are both happy with it this way.
Posts: 135 | Registered: Nov 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octopussy
Board Regular
Member # 49398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octopussy   Email octopussy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen my wife and two of her workmates smelling each other's feet...comparing the man made products used by Asian countries, to make boots/shoes, instead of the real leather we use in Oz...it was crazy stuff...almost blew in my pants...!
Posts: 13 | Registered: Jan 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links