Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Feet;BBC

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Feet;BBC
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So our sons friend, who is 26 and black btw showed a real interest in the wifes feet. Well after drinking the other night, one thing led to another and we both fucked her after the feet thing kinda esculated. But what were kinda mad about is that while he was putting his clothes back on he asked her If she could hook him up with her friend. I thought this very disrespectful. Now he asking about fucking the wife again! (And this happenend after the wife hooked him up with her friend). Any thoughts
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He sounds like a asshole.

(Why should you care what color he is?)

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm...so...your son's friend and you tag teamed your wife?

Is your son aware of this?

I am guesing since he is young and you and your wife and maybe seem cool with the gang bang that you guys may want the threesome again and perhaps some side action from the friend as well.

Guess your wife is better in bed than the friend is/was!!!!

He just seems a guy who found an outlet and is coming back to the well again

[ January 05, 2016, 09:58 PM: Message edited by: oneagain ]

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I say, he is young and full of cum so what is the point he is not trying to have a real relationship just screwing around with a willing partner. If your wife want a real relationship email me. I know how to play the game. [Cheers]

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lars:
He sounds like a asshole.

(Why should you care what color he is?)

Sorry to miscontrue, but Its a lot of guys fantasies on WUs to have their wives with a BBC; so I was just pointing that out! Yes he had a huge dick, and yes the wife wants to fuck him again. But were having doubts about how the first episode ended!

[ January 06, 2016, 12:54 AM: Message edited by: wvcple2003 ]

Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you post some pictures of her feet!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The guy is 26, so he, like most of at 26 want to fuck 247. Now for asking out loud, is that rude? Not sure.
Curious to see what happens, please let us know.

Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure why you guys got bent out of shape when he asked about another hook up...he was just another hook up for you guys!!

If your wife wants to bang the guy aagain guess she wasnt too upset;)

This email thread is starting to sound like a Penthouse letter...

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

quote:
Originally posted by oneagain:
Not sure why you guys got bent out of shape when he asked about another hook up...he was just another hook up for you guys!!

If your wife wants to bang the guy aagain guess she wasnt too upset;)

This email thread is starting to sound like a Penthouse letter...

I understand your comment, she was very pleased with what happenend. But as I said, he was putting his pants on and asked her If she could hook him up with her friend. At least sit down, smoke a cig and drink a beer and chill before asking thing like that. The wife enjoys sex like all of us, treating her like a conquest is not very gentlemanlike!
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

I gues he was unaware there were rules after he helped tag teamed your wife!!!

In his eyes it was a conquest...the same as the other chick he hooked up with! [Smile]

I wouldnt let it bother you too much...hes just a young guy that scored twice...my confidence would be to the moon as well.

57dozzer
Elite Trooper
Member # 43406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 57dozzer   Email 57dozzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wanna be ur sons friend [Smile] ! Any pics of the wifes feet?
Posts: 351 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Hahaha...I think a line is forming!!!
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think some people just aren't aware of the "rules of the land." For example, I messed around with a swinger couple, but would have never realized that kissing is a no-no, but I could stick it in her ass? If you've done this sort of thing before and he hasn't, there's a good chance he's just inexperienced in how this whole thing works.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links