Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Is it worth the money??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Is it worth the money??
Toes2Nose1969
All Pro Poster
Member # 47961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toes2Nose1969   Author's Homepage   Email Toes2Nose1969   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What foot sites do you all think is worth the money you spend on them? I like Co-Ed Feet, ICF, International Celeb Feet.
Posts: 514 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Out of your list you provided...I had joined coed feet a few times as there were several models that I liked.

One think I didnt like and other sites do the same thing is membership gets you videos bit not all of them...so I had to pay additional money on top of membership for those videos.

Coed feet is very generous in giving samples...many simialr bhe layout sites only let you click on the first thumbnail in a sample row and coedfeet allows all three...so take a look and see if you did what they are selling

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oneagain:
Coed feet is very generous in giving samples...many simialr bhe layout sites only let you click on the first thumbnail in a sample row and coedfeet allows all three...so take a look and see if you did what they are selling

You can view the other samples by clicking the first one and then changing the URL to the other ones (normally "2" or "3"). Though this doesn't seem to work with every site; I know that it doesn't work with California Beach Feet.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
57dozzer
Elite Trooper
Member # 43406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 57dozzer   Email 57dozzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like feetjeans.com... awesome pics w shots from every angle...lots of hot models w amazing feet!! Definetly a favorite...i had joined goddessesfootboy.com also and cancelled the same day...they limit how many videos u can watch per day...which is pretty full of shit..
Posts: 351 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feetjeans has some great sole pics, I agree and some hot models
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smonster
Major Player
Member # 4769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smonster   Email Smonster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've hit quite a few of the main sites: Coed Feet, Soles of Silk, Feet Fair, FootFetishDaily.

I loved each sub for its own reason, but quickly went off FootFetishDaily when ALL of the models started having that same red polish. Major turn off!

--------------------
Girls, be adventurous with your nail colours - wear my favourites:
Blue, Silver, Black or French [Tongue] [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 207 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toes2Nose1969
All Pro Poster
Member # 47961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toes2Nose1969   Author's Homepage   Email Toes2Nose1969   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks
Posts: 514 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
goddess grazi is my fav and I spend the $25 every 3 months or so.
Posts: 750 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nodes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nodes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Asian Foot Worship For You" (afw4u.com)

-Ton of content of Asian foot worship

--------------------
The Foot Connoisseur says: who would have thunk that feet would equal a treat.

Posts: 252 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Below the Ankles
Major Player
Member # 33795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Below the Ankles   Email Below the Ankles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always been a big fan of California Beach Feet for the emphasis on hot soles seconds removed from their shoes. Soles of Silk is another favorite. I enjoy it for the models and interviews.

--------------------
Foot Sniffers Local 151

Posts: 200 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Ive had the same issue GQ.

I had joined sites in the past and maybe the first few days I look at content and then need to set a reminder to cancel before I get charged again!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links