Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » booking foot sessions and buying used/worn items? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: booking foot sessions and buying used/worn items?
elmagico
Elite Trooper
Member # 37173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elmagico     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jesus [Eek!]

Where did they find those "models" at touchfeet.com?

Or do they have any criteria for feet, probably not

Posts: 377 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GreenManalishi
Major Player
Member # 48991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GreenManalishi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by elmagico:
Jesus [Eek!]

Where did they find those "models" at touchfeet.com?

Or do they have any criteria for feet, probably not

Yeah lol I think there's no criteria for the feet unfortunately. I think they put ads out and they take whoever they can get.

[ February 11, 2016, 09:04 PM: Message edited by: GreenManalishi ]

Posts: 114 | Registered: Aug 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nodes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nodes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you are going to be as neurotic and picky as you are then be willing to put in the work.

Worried about foot-party-slopy-seconds-feet?
Then show up early and make sure you are the first to get that session.

Worried about private foot worship sessions and stink?
Set the boundaries from the get go. Stinky feet early in the morning or no deal. You don't have to be mean, just explain what you are in the market for.

Lastly, don't worry so much about where a gal's feet have been. If they stink to your liking and they are sexy, then have at it.

As far as buying a used items go, make sure to request a picture with the merchandise in question.

Either that or only bank with a gal that has small feet. It is hard to fake a size 6, in women, and under.

--------------------
The Foot Connoisseur says: who would have thunk that feet would equal a treat.

Posts: 252 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Says on their site they started out as the snuggle buddies service. I remember seeing them on the news. People were requesting "additional services" with the snuggle partner and says they would end up giving the employees foot massages. Guess they figured there was good money in in foot sessions.

Honestly it makes sense to me. How many foot sites have you visited and wished you could have a session with one of the models or buy their socks? I don't own a foot site or know anyone who does so I don't know how often they get emailed about those requests but I imagine they get it a lot. Why use some unknown faceless model that might sell you her boyfriends socks when you could go through an established well known foot site with known foot models.

Back on topic like everyone else said buy from someone you know or who other people have bought from and had good experiences with. Also don't spend money you aren't willing to get stolen from you as some sellers don't follow through.

Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links