Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Stinky feet at tattoo shop

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Stinky feet at tattoo shop
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just thought I would share...I was at the counter talking about tattoos and this lady came in and wanted to get a touch up on her existing foot tattoo..she was wearing chucks with no socks and she took them off to show another artist her tat....As I stood there and fought the temptation to look, I caught a whiff...I had to look and then I complimented her tat...the end...

I would have enjoyed a close up sniff though.. [Hump]

Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kevins
Board Regular
Member # 48197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kevins     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How'd it smell?
Posts: 17 | Registered: Nov 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octopussy
Board Regular
Member # 49398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octopussy   Email octopussy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At work we have to re-do our First Aid ticket every 12 months...a couple of weeks ago whilst practising bandaging,etc, one of the women had to simulate an ankle injury and her two team mates had to take turns applying the bandage...well, she took the boot and sock off (although in a real case you wouldn't !!) and my God..! the room stank...really cheese and sweaty..she had a nice foot...about a size 6..nice arch...fairly long big toe toenail...but the smell (for most of the audience) too strong....guess what? I loved it..LOL
Posts: 13 | Registered: Jan 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links