Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » "Sharing a Cab, and My Toes."

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: "Sharing a Cab, and My Toes."
Podder
All Pro Poster
Member # 15888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Podder   Email Podder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From the SundayStyles section of yesterday's New York Times:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/10/fashion/sharing-a-cab-and-my-toes.html?_r=0

Posts: 652 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was a nice woman to allow the man to suck her toes. My question is why the heck would the man want to marry this fiance who wouldn't allow it? If she won't allow it she wasn't meant for him.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic article!! Thanks soo much for sharing Podder! I really like the writer, she seems humble and down to earth after going through a few tough times that a lot of us have gone through over the last couple of years. This seems to have made her a stronger more open minded person rather than some princes who freak's out every time some minor thing comes along that ruffles her feathers.

AceCorr - I don't think the guy was getting married, it was just a line he used to go from foot massage to toe sucking [Big Grin]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:
That was a nice woman to allow the man to suck her toes. My question is why the heck would the man want to marry this fiance who wouldn't allow it? If she won't allow it she wasn't meant for him.

Those were my thoughts also. His approach kind of made me cringe just reading about it.

I think FMUK was correct though that it was probably just a story that he made up. Especially the way he repeated himself to the woman when she wrote: "So yup." He continued. "Two weeks from now, I'm no longer a single man."

I like when she wrote that she said, "Uh...congratulations." It's almost like the guy was looking for some sort of particular response out of her or that he really wanted to make that "fact" known to her.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like the best cab ride.
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I enjoyed her article and how she put a positive spin on it, and ended up internalizing it in a very positive way. And bonus, it's in a very high profile publication.

Usually, stuff in print about us is either 1) "What a creep!" or 2) "Well, yes ladies, it's weird, but go ahead and get a pedi and a footrub!

Very nice to see a thoughtful piece.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Podder
All Pro Poster
Member # 15888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Podder   Email Podder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Peter, Peter:
Sounds like the best cab ride.

Yeah, the cab ride from heaven!
Posts: 652 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...."I thought about all the places my feet had been that day: walking up and down the stairs of the F train, across the marbled expanse of Grand Central, through Midtown"....

[Jerkoff]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HOT!!!!!!!!!!!

That lucky guy's heart must have been POUNDING.... [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im with ya Mike...it started out great and harmless...and the ending with her crying and traumatized made it seemed like she was raped!
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I cant believe she fell for that married story!
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links