Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Has anyone ever done anything like this? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Has anyone ever done anything like this?
ILoveFeet122
Major Player
Member # 49107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILoveFeet122   Email ILoveFeet122   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So i made an anonymous instagram account to follow foot fetish stuff, nobody knows i have one in my personal life so I do not want to use my regular account. For some reason I got this crazy idea to direct message a girl i went to high school with and had a class with sophomore year and tell her i think she has nice feet. Since it's an anonymous account, she will never really know who it is. As i continue this i am just going to summarize the conversation: So i message her and tell her she was a big distraction to me in class and she asks why and i told her i noticed she always wore sandals and had a french pedicure and that i thought the french pedicure was nice and that she had nice feet. She said thanks a lot i'm picky about my pedicures and get one every month i'm happy you noticed. She continued to ask me who I was but i told her I couldn't tell her. She said she thinks she knows who it is, i ask her who, and bam, she says my name. I panicked and said no and eventually ended up saying some other kid in our class who it also could be. She actually believed me. I felt bad and told her i was joking and that i really can't say who it is. She said she never understood fetishes but was definitely not opposed to it. Has anyone else ever done anything like this before?

--------------------
What's not to love about feet?

Posts: 110 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Invite her to coffee and get a session out of it! [Big Grin] lol!
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess I don't understand doing the whole dishonest stalker like approach. If she seemed cool with it when she guessed your name you should have just fessed up. Perhaps its not too late to tell her the truth. Maybe as LovelyLadies mentioned above you could meet up and see if you could hit things off.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah come clean and be sure to apologize for misleading her. Just tell her you were feeling shy at the time. If she is upset or annoyed about it but still wants to chat, then wait a couple weeks to casually offer her a footrub. Otherwise go for it.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It seems as if she had you figured out in school from her own observations or from word. Since you say that you're out of high school, why not just take the next step with her? Maybe she's just trying to feel you out to find out who it really is, but why start something that you can't finish?
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Busted... [Laugh]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nodes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nodes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come clean and talk her up, then eventually ask her to hang out. What could you possibly lose? its not like your going to see her at school tomorrow.

--------------------
The Foot Connoisseur says: who would have thunk that feet would equal a treat.

Posts: 252 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a perfect example on how foot enthusiasts shoot themselves in their own foot (no pun intended) because they make something as pedestrian and innocuous as liking feet into this big deal as a result of their own insecurity and crazy notions.

It obviously isn't and never was a big deal to this girl. Now, not only do you look peculiar for having made a separate puppet account just to tell her something as simple as you thinking she has nice feet, you still even denied it when she suspected and asked if you are who you indeed are. Now instead of feeling the "embarrassment" of simply telling her something as harmless as her having nice feet, if you ever want anything to happen with this girl, you're basically going to have to tell her that you lied twice.

The only option you really have at this point if you want a shot with this girl is to fess up, apologize and then come up with an extremely convincing story as to why you essentially lied twice. One thing that guys aren't aware of is that females are VERY perceptive. If she guessed right off the bat it was you, then she likely knows it's you. You're not doing yourself any favors if a female seemingly knows and suspects you're lying, yet you continue to deny it. She'll probably have more respect for you if you simply admitted it.

Especially if it's over something as trivial as feet.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Baresoles84 nailed it, and you might have blown an opportunity with her, but it might not be too late. It's very telling that you're the first person she guessed, but she sounds like a nice and reasonable person, so if she's open, maybe she'll give you a chance to explore a mutual relationship, provided you don't play any more games with her...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep go get those feet man..don't wait.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BareSoles84:
and then come up with an extremely convincing story as to why you essentially lied twice.

Just don't lie a third time.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"and then come up with an extremely convincing story as to why you essentially lied twice."

"Just don't lie a third time."

My guess at this point is that it's probably too late. The guy should probably just try and forget this episode and, truthfully this time, try and score a different pair.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ILoveFeet122
Major Player
Member # 49107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILoveFeet122   Email ILoveFeet122   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys it's not to late to truthfully tell her. She said she will be waiting for me in person to show myself. We will probably see each other again because I sometimes hangout with the same people she hangouts with. She was never annoyed or angry or anything she is very kind. She said she understood if i did not want to tell her my name

--------------------
What's not to love about feet?

Posts: 110 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice avatar Michael Pitt [Big Grin]
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DMoney19
Loyal Member
Member # 46890

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DMoney19   Email DMoney19   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Be honest dude. I understand if you're shy, but you never know, she might enjoy it as much as you. I told one of my best friends for many years about my fetish via text, and I asked if I could massage her feet and suck her toes someday and she said yes. Now when I see her, she anticipates getting her feet worshipped.
Posts: 63 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links