Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Wonderful Sighting!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wonderful Sighting!
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A bit of background, first: I live in the Washington DC area, where we were pelted with 2 feet of snow, last weekend.
So, today, I'm at a coffee shop that's in my building. I see a girl wearing sandals, without socks! Not only that, she slipped her foot out of one of her shoes, while standing there! Her toes were unpainted, but she had a tattoo on one foot.
Did she go to work in the sandals, or did she wear boots that she slipped off? An interesting thought to ponder on!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The silver lining to life in a cold climate... we really appreciate the serendipitous foot sighting!
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love hearing stories like that. Here in NYC, a lot of the two feet of snow we got has melted, which is a relief. I was in downtown Brooklyn today on an assignment when I spotted a very sexy lady wearing a pair of light green flip flops. It's funny 'cause she was wearing a winter jacket and jeans, but for whatever the reason, she decided to totally expose her tootsies, and I'm sure I wasn't the only silently grateful guy in her path today. This lady was a sexy brunette, and looked Mediterranean, like she's Italian or Greek, but perhaps Hispanic. She was probably in her early 30's and looked in excellent shape. I only got a quick look at her 'cause she seemed to be in a hurry, and walking in the opposite direction as me, but her feet seemed like they were a size 9 or 10, with really sexy toes. This is the kind of thing you don't see too often in the winter around here, and I must say that it really made my day.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I live here in LA and there are plenty of feet. Not as many like in summer but winter feet always appreciated.
Posts: 3497 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love these cold weather sightings. Once in a great while, I'll see a barefooter picking her way across ice and salt. I prefer clean feet but this kind of stuff drives me wild.

More frequently, I'll see a barefoot girl doing the "walk of shame" in autumn when the first light frost shows up.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links