Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Recommendations for websites to chat with women ..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Recommendations for websites to chat with women ..
young hung bbc
Board Regular
Member # 49179

Icon 14 posted      Profile for young hung bbc   Author's Homepage   Email young hung bbc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im looking for a website where I can chat and swap pics with women about my kinky foot fetish... I am have bbc and love white girls feet and soles!!

Please I am on the hunt right now ,so what's on offer guys.....

Or if any women are on here feel free to pm me....

--------------------
Sole searcher

Posts: 43 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ILoveFeet122
Major Player
Member # 49107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILoveFeet122   Email ILoveFeet122   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would very much like to know too, hopefully someone knows.

--------------------
What's not to love about feet?

Posts: 110 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young hung bbc
Board Regular
Member # 49179

Icon 1 posted      Profile for young hung bbc   Author's Homepage   Email young hung bbc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any one!

--------------------
Sole searcher

Posts: 43 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's kind of the Holy grail... in general it's easier to find a woman who's attracted to you who will then offer her feet as part of the sexual relationship package (more exceptions are possible with increasing social stature and wealth). You could try fetlife.Com, but it's more about facilitating group munches than hookups
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links