Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » *LOOKING FOR EVERYONE!*What do you guys think of this girls feet?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: *LOOKING FOR EVERYONE!*What do you guys think of this girls feet?
ILoveFeet122
Major Player
Member # 49107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILoveFeet122   Email ILoveFeet122   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys I made a post on the foot fetish pictures part of the forum but it seems like a lot of content is being posted there so not a lot of people saw my post there so I wanted to post it here for more people to see and get opinions on what you think, so i will just copy and paste my other post onto here

This is a girl my brother used to go to school with a few years ago, I came across her instagram and stumbled upon these 2 amazing pictures that have me drooling, anybody else like them? [Jerkoff]

http://iconosquare.com/p/778315164582990005_41074403#/detail/778315164582990005_41074403

http://iconosquare.com/p/771531294290268531_41074403#/detail/771531294290268531_41074403

--------------------
What's not to love about feet?

Posts: 110 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think they look amazing. Yes the foot pictures section can be annoying because no one goes past the first 2-3 pages and posts often get lost. I post my wife's feet on here a lot and they often get shuffled to the back rather quickly and its discouraging. Too much influx of contributions.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ILoveFeet122
Major Player
Member # 49107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILoveFeet122   Email ILoveFeet122   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for replying Cain and yes it can be very annoying. I did not know you have posted pictures of your wife, I will take a lot at them!

--------------------

Posts: 110 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ILoveFeet122
Major Player
Member # 49107

* haha sorry I meant look!

--------------------

Polar
Elite Trooper
Member # 47954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Polar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Id spend hours on them, the first pic though!
Posts: 308 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BTL2.0
Major Player
Member # 49128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BTL2.0   Email BTL2.0   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wu's is more of a webmaster contribution place for foot pics and The Pad has a dedicated member section to contribute personal pics...

--------------------
She's only a lightswitch away from beauty!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetpeter
Board Regular
Member # 49216

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feetpeter   Email Feetpeter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@BTL: Yes, the Pad has a member zone but Wu's is definitely also THE place for personal pics. There are many posters here among us and they are very precious. For me, the private guys posting their girls are even more important than the webmasters!
Posts: 22 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To echo Feetpeter and counter BTL2.0:

This is absolutely not the exclusive promotional space for webmasters. Some of them may act like it, but no, this is not the case. Plenty of private guys (and women!) contribute.

If we see new rules imposing constraints like that, I'm fucking out of here.

No showcased? No wazgurl? No aerodrew? No way. Never gonna happen.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
This is absolutely not the exclusive promotional space for webmasters
The split answer is actually it is but also Phil @ BHE since he owns the site now should get his tech guys to create a sub forum dedicated "Amateur" Forum section here so you guys can share freely without fighting paysite traffic. I am all for that and support it. Have you e-mailed him and asked? He's a pretty decent dude and would probably do that for you if you all e-mailed him.

The flip side to the coin is most if not all of the BHE paysites that contribute and post in the "Foot Model" content section actually generate a lot of revenue for BHE when they post due to the silent majority of lurkers who buy memberships based on what they see in the forums from the upcoming and past posts of paysites. My own traffic reports show a significant influx from the WU's domain each day. Again, guys..please e-mail Phil he should be aware that the amateurs want a sub-forum for their content it's only fair to you. [Cheers]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BTL2.0
Major Player
Member # 49128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BTL2.0   Email BTL2.0   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't mean it to come across as a slight against the webmasters at all, just saying if you were to compare the two(Pad and Wu's) The Pad has a crazy amount more of amateur posters, they also have it sectioned off like NorCal mentioned as a possibility of doing here at Wu's.

--------------------

Posts: 148 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tofootguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 38764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tofootguy   Email tofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know this girl she has sexy feet !
Posts: 986 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ILoveFeet122
Major Player
Member # 49107

quote:
Originally posted by tofootguy:
I know this girl she has sexy feet !

You actually know her in person?

--------------------

wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ummmm, why are you guys getting into shit with people that have 47, and 19 posts?
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BTL2.0
Major Player
Member # 49128

BTL2.0 Guess what version one was? Bluetoelover. I deleted my account and decided to reinstate it. Not sure why having a discussion with someone there has to be a post threshold met though... [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links