Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » foot cum control

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: foot cum control
101thefreak101
Board Regular
Member # 49566

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 101thefreak101   Author's Homepage   Email 101thefreak101   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've just found a sort of new fetish for me, which is a sort of trampling cum control where the ejaculation is actually held inside and the slave may yell in pain as she slowly releases her weight bit by bit sometimes over an entire minute until finally all the cum is squeezed out. I know about ruined orgasms, but this is different, since the mistress doesn't just cease contact during the orgasm, but actually physically stops the cum from being released.

I've recently found juliasheels website which has quite a few videos with cum control, using her feet/shoes during trample. It's very extreme, and has videos where mistress Julia actually puts her entire weight on top of her slaves cock that's bound up and presented to her on a wooden cock box, and the sheer weight can stop the cum from leaking out however long she pleases, as her slave squirms in pain.

This seems to be a fairly rare fetish, as I have only found 3 other stores, all on clips4sale, that come anywhere near to this sort of thing. Cbtrample is the closest, followed by Mistress Arlettas "Aballs and cock trample" then "cock crush and shoejobs."

Does anyone know of any other sources of these sorts of videos, and any terms I could use in searching for this fetish?

--------------------
101thefreak101

Posts: 2 | Registered: Mar 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ILoveFeet122
Major Player
Member # 49107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILoveFeet122   Email ILoveFeet122   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know about anybody else, but I could never go through such pain. I'm all for being a foot slave but physically stopping the cum sounds very painful.

--------------------
What's not to love about feet?

Posts: 110 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cum control is painful but even more so is CBT. I don't understand why people want to go through that pain. Do women have this fetish as well? Do they want men to stick cigars up their vagina and experience burning sensation? Women don't seem to want to experience any pain during sex. Some do like BDSM but it seems like most are men.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links