Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Fragrant Female Feet Appreciation Thread (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Fragrant Female Feet Appreciation Thread
PhantomWalker
Board Regular
Member # 43545

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PhantomWalker   Email PhantomWalker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A thread topic born out of a conversation I had in the pictures section of Wu's.

Through the years I've noticed funkier side of foot-fetishism tends to get a bad rep. And this is coming from someone who used to be indifferent about women's foot-odor. One of the main reasons foot fans get ragged on is because the smell that emanates from feet is regarded as unpleasant by most people, even other fetishists. That, and the phenomenon is regarded as the product of poor hygiene, despite it usually being the result of human activity in closed shoes for several hours of the day. Then again, from an early age we're conditioned to like artificial body-odors. Most folks take umbrage to how we smell without deodorants and perfumes masking our natural scent. Through personal research I've conditioned myself to not think negatively about body-odor. In most cases it's harmless.

For those who are into smelly feet, I'm curious as to how the ladies Wu members lives (whether they were past romantic partners, friends, or chance encounters) [initially] reacted when you told them you like when their feet stink. Female members can chime in as well.

I'm also well-aware that not every foot-fetishist delights in smelly feet. I've read far too many comments over the years from members the "clean feet" faction lambasting those of the "stinky feet" faction for their preferences. In my case, I like the idea women aren't perfect and immune to the effects of their own biology. Foot funk has a "humanizing" quality.

Given I haven't had the opportunity to share this kink with a partner, I'm curious about others thoughts and experiences in this regard. My goal is for this to be a thread where we can share our unique appreciation for the natural aspect about women that is otherwise denigrated by most people, even in kinky discourses.

Feel free to talk about what "scents" you enjoy, scientific quips and info, shoes you know produce stench, how you got into smelly feet, etc. I have a feeling this thread is going to move into "gross" territory, but I hope conversation will be civil.

[ March 09, 2016, 02:33 PM: Message edited by: PhantomWalker ]

--------------------
"You want to know the oldest lie in America? The idea that power can be innocent."

Posts: 33 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toes2Nose1969
All Pro Poster
Member # 47961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toes2Nose1969   Author's Homepage   Email Toes2Nose1969   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got into feet many years ago, more then 30 years. My first encounter with feet was an older then me girl. She and were wrestling and she said that she was going to pin me down and make me kiss her feet. Needless to say I lost, I did try to fight but she was a older and stronger then me. So it began, she sat on me holding me down, and she took off her shoe and put her sock covered feet in my face. They were a bit stinky, not foul or anything, they just smelled like feet that were in shoes all day. I struggled a little at first, then she took off her socks and I kissed her feet. It felt right/nice. Her feet were soft and a little damp. Her sister was in the room and started to laugh a little bit and said that looked like fun, so she joined in and then I had four teen girl feet in my face. It was the begining for my love of feet. After that I would make excuses to "lose" to kiss them again. I do like feet to be on the stinky side. Most times just normal activity is good enough for everyday fun. THen there are the days that I want to be more on the really stinky side, where I'll ask my gf to wear the same socks for a week or more, then a good day or two without socks then another day with teh stinky socks. Then I can really get my freak on. Usually we'll abstain for that time and after foot worship she'll let me finish. Her foot order is on the cheese side of the spectrum, and that is the side I like, every once in a while (time of the month) it'll switch to a little on the vinegar side, but I still like em. Hope that helps out to begin.
Posts: 514 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have always had an appreciation for female feet, I definitely like smelly feet, different degrees of course.
Some days my wife comes home and her feet have a soft smell to them and other days depending on the shoes popcorn and vinegar. They kind of smell that sticks to your nose and lip when you bring her foot up to your face. This is the kind I really like especially when your having sex and pounding away, just bring her fragrant feet to my face and [Jerkoff]

Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ILoveFeet122
Major Player
Member # 49107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILoveFeet122   Email ILoveFeet122   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even though I have not got the chance to, I would LOVE to smell a woman's stinky feet fresh out of her shoes. [Drool]

--------------------
What's not to love about feet?

Posts: 110 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ILoveFeet122:
Even though I have not got the chance to, I would LOVE to smell a woman's stinky feet fresh out of her shoes. [Drool]

Start with a regular strip club where their heels have been on for hours, that will break you in real quick.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18304 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PhantomWalker
Board Regular
Member # 43545

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PhantomWalker   Email PhantomWalker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought more members would be willing to share their thoughts and experiences regarding this subject. So I'm bumping this thread in hopes others contribute.

--------------------
"You want to know the oldest lie in America? The idea that power can be innocent."

Posts: 33 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm still rather private about my feelings about my love of my own foot smell. I mean seriously how does a woman talk about her fetish and not be seen as fishing for attention or come across as a creepy lurker?

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love that musky female foot aroma almost better than sex. I also almost always insist my gf's feet are planted on my face when I'm about to explode. She loves that I love her feet and their wonderful aroma.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's more about the shoes really when it comes to smell. I have a strong fetish for flats. So anytime flats come off I get very aroused by the smell of the foot simply bc of the enhancement of the flats. I like a little musky or vinegar smell, but once I got some feet that were in mules all day without socks and the smell was sickly. If the feet weren't sexy, then I'd of stopped, but I maintained.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"If the feet weren't sexy, then I'd of stopped, but I maintained."

Soldier on, my man. [Cool]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smell_fetishist
Major Player
Member # 45419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smell_fetishist   Author's Homepage   Email smell_fetishist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It’s always nice to see people that are into the natural odor of feet. I am a foot smelling fanatic myself. I always loved female feet, ever since I can remember. The smell of my own feet was always pleasant to me, yet not erotic. But I was always curious on how I’d feel if the feet of my partner had a strong smell. The first time it happened I fell in love with female foot odor.

In my experience there are two major categories of female foot smell that have slightly variations depending on each woman’s personal body chemistry: Cheesy/corn chips and vinegary. I love both with a passion but I prefer the first category if I had to choose.

There are endless variations of the category of smell a certain woman has, depending on her foot wear. My favorites are flats or canvas shoes like vans or toms-no socks (a very potent musky smell) and trainers-no socks (a much sharper smell). Nylons give a more bitter (in a very good way) result and socks can be tons of fun because of the old sweat and the sexy-tasty jam/lint when they are taken off.

I guess I am hardcore when it comes to the female foot aroma. The stinkier the better for me. I’ve tried feet “baked” for a week without washing in the same shoes and the result only triggered some of the strongest orgasms of my life. I’ve never had a pair or a situation where the feet stunk too much for me. Yet I am not into dirty feet at all. Some may think that this is too much and even unhygienic, yet if not actual barefoot walking/dirt is involved, sweat or even old sweat is harmless to you. Also, in my experience, some days without washing won’t cause any problems on your partner’s feet as well. Just wait for the socks or shoes to dry from the sweat and don’t stick with a wet pair. Slippers can help while the footwear dries.
I guess my foot smell fetish evolved to a general smell fetish. I also enjoy the strong natural smell of a woman’s armpits, genitals and ass but I know this isn’t everybody’s cup of tea. Some say female sweat contains pheromones that have those kind of results to the male partner. Maybe this is a primitive smell urge that some of us still have. I am not sure this is a proper scientific explanation but honestly I don’t care much as long as I am having fun. I love my foot fetish and smell fetish.

Some tend to categorize foot fetishists and smell fetishists as subs because they want to submit to a partner by worshiping a dirty/disgusting area of their body. This is how things work for some but I am actually into the smell/stink as I am into the actual beauty of feet. I just prefer women to smell/stink like women, not fake perfumes and deodorants. I think that more people would be into it if we weren’t educated to hate these odors. I am not saying everyone would get off to stinky feet but maybe there would be a bigger percentage of people that would sexually enjoy their partner’s natural body odor. Some people have never experienced the thrill of it because they make sure they always shower and perfume themselves before they have sex.

I was almost always open about my stinky foot fetish so I have been able to enjoy it through the years with many of my partners. Most of them didn’t have an idea about foot fetishism, let alone stink-love. They were surprised at first or even laughed at it a bit, but they all realized how much I like this and they started enjoying it as well, as a part of a more intense and interesting sexual relationship. It is more simple and easy than most people think. Just don’t be a jerk, learn how to communicate your fetish with your partner in an easy, smart and decent way and I bet that 80 out of 100 times you’ll hit the jackpot.

Posts: 142 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PhantomWalker
Board Regular
Member # 43545

I appreciate those who've contributed to this thread. I understand how this can be a sensitive topic. Given our interests are somewhat taboo, even among those in our community.

quote:
Originally posted by smell_fetishist:
In my experience there are two major categories of female foot smell that have slightly variations depending on each woman’s personal body chemistry: Cheesy/corn chips and vinegary. I love both with a passion but I prefer the first category if I had to choose.

I've read multiple articles dealing with the causes of foot-odor as it relates to personal body chemistry. Such as this article illustrating women's sweat contains sulfur compounds. That sweat mixed with specific bacteria smells like onions: http://abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=6761875

However, the more I read, the more I realize it's not just body-chemistry that impacts the potency of odors, but bacteria as well. There are quite a few I can think of: brevibacteria, staphylococcus, and propionibacteria. The metabolic wastes from each produces different variations of the "funky" scents we like. This article talks about the isovaleric acid products from the b. subtillis strain of bacteria: http://2014.igem.org/Team:Paris_Bettencourt/Project/Foot_Odor

I thought it was an interesting read.

quote:
Some say female sweat contains pheromones that have those kind of results to the male partner. Maybe this is a primitive smell urge that some of us still have. I am not sure this is a proper scientific explanation but honestly I don’t care much as long as I am having fun. I love my foot fetish and smell fetish.

I'm the type of person who isn't satisfied just accepting my kinks for what they are. I like to deduce the "why" behind my motivations if possible. This why I can explain my preferences to a partner intelligently. The last thing I want is to be dumbfounded when that kinky conversation pops up in a relationship.

From what I've read, Jacobson's organ is the culprit behind detecting odorless pheromones from the opposite sex. This article I found goes into more detail: http://foottalk.blogspot.com/2011/05/olfactophillia-stinky-feet-and-smelly.html

If anyone does read the articles I shared, I'm curious to hear your thoughts about the research involved.

--------------------

nodes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nodes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The guys that aren't into stinky women's feet are weak sauces. I guess they will never know what it is like to inhale the unique fragrance of a woman's feet while climaxing. Not only is the smell itself so wonderful but think of it this way:

That odor has to be produced and that particular woman has to grant you access to the smell. And when all is said and done, you now know this gal in a very intimate way.

--------------------
The Foot Connoisseur says: who would have thunk that feet would equal a treat.

Posts: 252 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love smelly feet (as I'm sure folks have guessed). And its sad the stereotype is its the result of poor hygiene. One thing I always point out is that if a lady takes good care of her feet, there will STILL be a smell, but a "pleasant" one. Over the years I've learned I prefer THAT smell, not the one of someone who actually fits the stereotype and washes their feet yearly/bi-yearly.

I've been in that position at least twice. Not pretty. [Cry]

But yeah, normal wear and tear plus a well maintained foot (washed daily) is awesome. My favorite of course is right out of shoes and socks, and right out of heels and hose after a long day.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Some tend to categorize foot fetishists and smell fetishists as subs because they want to submit to a partner by worshiping a dirty/disgusting area of their body.

I've heard this too. Heck I'd argue the majority of foot sniffing vids involve this, regardless of if the sniffer is male or female.

Meh. Me, personally, I like it no more complicated than "can I smell your feet?" "Sure".

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links