Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot fetish survey

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot fetish survey
itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope this hasn't been mentioned before, but check out http://www.nlkinkysurvey.com/ It's a foot fetish/sex survey by Nurse Lizzy, a super cool girl with an interest in foot fetishes! It's a long questionnaire though, so be prepared to take a bit of time to complete it.
Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It takes 30 minutes, she says, so I'll try and do it when I have more time.
Are thos her feet, at the beginning of the survey? [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, those are her feet [Smile] . Also I'd just like to reinforce the fact that the survey can take almost 60 minutes to complete, so please only start the survey if you plan to complete it in full. Thanks [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ybarz
Board Regular
Member # 49545

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ybarz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you get the results when you finish?????

--------------------
Toes are the way to life!

Posts: 5 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NurseLizzy
Board Regular
Member # 49575

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NurseLizzy   Author's Homepage   Email NurseLizzy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey,
I'm Lizzy and yes, all of the pics in the survey are of me and my feet.

The survey is mad long and the purpose of it is to encourage acceptance of foot fetishism, as well as other kinks.

It is also to help people to see that they are not alone and that it is ok to feel the way that they do, and have the desires that they have.

My survey is meant to open minds. Many find that they are given the chance to look at themselves and their kinks on more of an introspective level than they are used to.

Others just love the pics [Wink]

This is my personal thing. I do not represent any research institution or organization.

I have noticed that several of you have started the survey and not completed it... I ask that you please do not start the survey if you are not going to take the time to finish it... Just don't even waste the time. Please.

If you wish to take the survey, then do it when you have at least 30-60 minutes alone, in private, with a computer or laptop. I do NOT recommend taking it on a phone.

I cannot say I have come across many men who have a foot fetish and do not like my survey but I can tell you that I have come across men who lack the attention span to finish it. So please, if you start it, finish it.

Girls don't like it when you leave them hanging [Wink]

--------------------
~Lizzy

Posts: 6 | Registered: Mar 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Survey completed!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did the survey as well.

I hope you will publish the results...curious what the data will say

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Completed.
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did the full survey and enjoyed it.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any updates on tbis survey?
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Survey is rather lengthy, but interesting.
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Podder
All Pro Poster
Member # 15888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Podder   Email Podder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Pitt:
why on earth would anybody take a 30 - 60 minute survey?

Good question. My experience is that most women (assuming they really are women) involved in the fetish, especially online, are either promoting or selling something rather than doing it for legitimate academic purposes or merely the sheer fun of it.
Posts: 652 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links