Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » A Woman Was Stalked By a Guy with a Foot Fetish. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: A Woman Was Stalked By a Guy with a Foot Fetish.
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This vid was more mental gymnastics than I could bear. She links her Instagram, Twitter, etc... on her other vids. If she didn't know the guy in real life, then she could of used a pic on the site she was selling them on that he could of Google Imaged that matched a pic that she uses on Instagram.

Overall I think this guy was just compelled to get to her feet. I can see why. We all fall in that trap at one time or another whether it be buying flowers with cards, or spending ridiculous money, or whatever else. As long as he's not following her around real shady in real life, this was pretty harmless in my opinion.

Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would be inclined to agree with this and with what National said also.

I don't believe this girl is in any real danger. I could of course be wrong because anything is possible, but I believe he was just simply obsessed with getting at her feet in this case and/or getting her to talk about her feet. I don't think foot guys generally would resort to genuinely stalking someone simply so they could get at their feet.

You get the few exceptions that make the news, but I think many foot enthusiasts of this type are probably too insecure about their interest in feet (and probably themselves in general) to actually do anything about it in person, so they take to the Internet to indulge in it by messaging girls via social media and social networking sites. Other than inundating a particular girl with a barrage of foot related messages, such as in this case, I'd be inclined to say they're probably generally harmless.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Until you run a Foot Website guys, you will never know what we see. Take Adam's and my advice, this goes much farther than "harmless foot fetish" guy. If given enough rope, they will hang themselves applies here. The only reason the guy backed off her is because she "put her foot down" no pun intended and cut him off before it got bad.
There were a few different guys over the years in my realm, that I tested with more and more tidbits of info about a model and each time they got more comfortable with asking more intrusive and inappropriate questions each time up to the point of BEGGING for the model's phone number and wanting to come to the next shoot and being in the videos/photos...to saying "I know where you shoot pics and I will just show up there if you don't tell me". These guys are like Terminators, they won't stop until you shut them down and they feel they can't get any more leverage on you. There's nothing normal in that equation.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18309 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PhantomWalker
Board Regular
Member # 43545

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PhantomWalker   Email PhantomWalker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Overzealousness ruins it for everybody. Respect of personal space is the least and most you can ask. If respect is maintained, communication is easier.
But the thirst is real.

In regards to the video posted, a lot of the comments I read about the "assailant" weren't that negative.

--------------------
"You want to know the oldest lie in America? The idea that power can be innocent."

Posts: 33 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meh! I can't stand a chick blabbering on and on and on, don't matter how hot she is. The guy shouldn't beat around the bush [Smile]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links