Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » A guy with a major foot fetish and a girlfriend with ugly feet? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: A guy with a major foot fetish and a girlfriend with ugly feet?
ILoveFeet122
Major Player
Member # 49107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILoveFeet122   Email ILoveFeet122   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ababyboy:
How did it go? Short stubby toes? I think you found the gold mine!

I haven't told her yet :/. Yes, short stubby toes but I prefer longer toes with bigger nail beds. Her feet are also very dry because of a skin condition she has.

--------------------
What's not to love about feet?

Posts: 110 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ILoveFeet122
Major Player
Member # 49107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILoveFeet122   Email ILoveFeet122   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
She's doesn't know about your foot fetish...this lends me to believe that you e never even engaged in any foot play with her either.

You lack experience....and that's ok. It's also ok to have a preference. But I'll tell you this...you're not truly informed as to what you like till you actually get a taste/feel for it. Example, I thought I liked skinny women when I was a virgin. Boobs weren't important to me then. It was all about pretty feet. As I got more sexual experience though I realized that skinny women didn't do it for me as much as women with thighs and skinny waists and boobs did. Now I prefer that over anything to include pretty feet. I'll even turn down a footjob to have sex with a woman with said body. I'll even say I prefer a woman who is a little overweight than a woman that is a little on the skinny side....a complete 180.

So I say "have your way with her feet". Enjoy them. And see if you ACTUALLY enjoy her feet. Aesthetics can be different than how they actually feel.

Thanks a lot man you're probably right I do need to at least give it a try to see what I like.

--------------------

Posts: 110 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterjohn
Elite Trooper
Member # 37637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterjohn   Email peterjohn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We have the similar taste in feet.....love them sexy long toes. And my luck i end up with a wife with short toes but also sexy So maybe ask her to grow her toe nails to make her toes look a bit longer. Do some pedis. I also developed a sniffing fetish from this. Peep toe shoes also work.

--------------------
peterjohn

Posts: 281 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterjohn
Elite Trooper
Member # 37637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterjohn   Email peterjohn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would love to see her toes btw

--------------------
peterjohn

Posts: 281 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ILoveFeet122
Major Player
Member # 49107

quote:
Originally posted by peterjohn:
Would love to see her toes btw

Haha if i can sneak a pic of them man i will send them to you.

--------------------

5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or how about a woman without much of a face, but with feet that define your temptation as perfect?
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrenMan
Board Regular
Member # 49730

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrenMan   Email DrenMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nodes:
You are the Captain Kirk of the Enterprise, in other words, you are in charge. If you don't want it to be weird then don't make it weird.

Just last week I was with a gal and I had her in missionary position. I didn't even tell her I like feet, I just shoved my face in her soles. I came while smelling those amazing feet. At the end she told me she was self conscious because her feet might be 'stinky,' because she said she wears those shoes to work a lot. I paused for a moment and there was silence, I then looked at her in her eye-balls and told her in a very serious tone, that I like stinky feet.

There was nothing weird about the situation and she knew I wasn't kidding.

Oh and do the backpage thing also, you have to live life.

You legend LOL
Posts: 15 | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Firefighter86
Loyal Member
Member # 34943

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Firefighter86   Email Firefighter86   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its not going to work between you two, I think you need to just accept that and move on. I dont think you should bring up the foot thing at this point, no good can come of it.

Say you stay with her and tell her you love feet, knowing you dont love HER feet, and she says ok sure lets experiment. You do that you have fun but in the back of your mind you wont be satisfied. When your out with your girl you will see other woman with your "dream" feet and you will dream about having them. Eventually you will break and go actively looking for a girl with the perfect feet for you, thats IF your relationship even makes it that far. She will be able to tell when your no longer as excited with being with her. Eventually you will still break up with her, you would have just prolonged her pain over it, when she could have been getting over it already.

THIS IS WORST CASE SCENARIO: You tell her and she says fuck no thats gross, then you break up with her. Now she goes shouting to the world why she got dumped by her weird perve boyfriend, posting shit on facebook and IG so her friends can feel sorry for her. If you tell her and she says no and you break up with her she will take that very badly and be prepared to possibly be "outted" over social media, it can happen.

You need to keep it to yourself and just breakup with the girl and let her go find somebody that likes her and her feet. Its clearly not you, unless you feel like you can be with her and marry this girl and her short stubby toes and be cool with that then stay with her and tell her your desires. If you CANNOT get past her toes then just break up with her and go find a girl that has that. And don't feel bad about doing it, well feel bad, but know its the right thing for both of you, its a learning experience. Just know in the future not to even waste anybody's time if you see her feet and know you dont like them.

Posts: 59 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links