Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Your favorite retired foot models with only limited content remaining?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Your favorite retired foot models with only limited content remaining?
nicetoesplease
Major Player
Member # 49513

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nicetoesplease   Author's Homepage   Email nicetoesplease   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't you just hate it when your favorite foot models seem to disappear and every trace of their pics are gone except for re-posts? [Cry] Who are some of your favorite models who this has happened to? Love to hear everyone else's thoughts.

My top 5 are:
Mia Hollywood = Fed up with the foot world. Didn't leave on a happy note. My final thoughts: She won't be back.

Misslovelytoes = Probably since her bf wasn't into feet and felt jealous of other men enjoying the sight of her feet. My final thoughts: Given a boyfriend who is into feet down the road, she isn't wierded out by the fetish at all and there is a chance that she will be back,

Toesation = Too many explicit DMs and people sabotaging her personal profile with Feet requests. She retired once and came back. My final thoughts: This time was out of nowhere, so I think somebody pissed her off and she won't be back posting any pics with her face attached in the future.

Moncan03 = Couldn't handle the pressure of posting feet pics each day and got tired of it. My final thoughts: She won't be back.

Ammelee = Had too many pics reported for nudity, I tend to believe that she will resurface soon. My final thoughts: With such long toes as hers, she is vital in our foot world and I am sure she already has a new page, we just need to find it!

Posts: 161 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lordsoysauce
Major Player
Member # 2193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lordsoysauce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's just a couple that I can name:

Sultry Sasha - The majority of her content is gone. You can probably fish out a few pics using the Wayback Machine but it's definitely getting harder.

Princess Mackayla - She's still around, but rebooted her site and switched from foot fetish to mostly findom. Most of her old foot fetish content seems to be gone. Not really a fan of her newer stuff.

[ March 24, 2016, 02:56 PM: Message edited by: Lordsoysauce ]

Posts: 242 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happens far too often.One is Alexis from Footalicious & others from foot model sites such as Dani from Allyoucanfeet & more.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HotGigiGirl comes to mind. And another whose name started with a "D" and had the cutest little smile. Really long big toe dang what was her name?

**Devon. Her name was Devon.

[ March 26, 2016, 08:27 AM: Message edited by: hyperion ]

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
myzar21
Loyal Member
Member # 48456

Icon 1 posted      Profile for myzar21   Email myzar21   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i always wondered what happened to Mia Hollywood.

I'd say, the recently departed Sweet Coco of Sweet Coco feet would be who I miss.

SHe hasn't posted any new content in awhile. Her videos became heavily traded online, but I tried to at least be a loyal (paying ) customer so that she could make some money and continue making new content.

Posts: 55 | Registered: Feb 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dead me
Board Regular
Member # 785

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dead me   Email dead me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I miss carol from gazelles paw
Posts: 8 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smell_fetishist
Major Player
Member # 45419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smell_fetishist   Author's Homepage   Email smell_fetishist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Valena from footjoycove as I said on another thread. Her looks, soles and passion while smelling her feet was out of this world. I wanna get more pics of her (I only have like 30) and especially foot sniffing clips. Too bad the site was up on 1999 to 2001. Does anyone have any more content? I'd be forever greatful since I cannot buy any.
Posts: 142 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No question in my mind, Tina Marie.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Moncan's gone?

...Actually, her Wikifeet page is gone as well, as if her Instagram, apparently. Shit...

quote:
Originally posted by Lordsoysauce:
Princess Mackayla - She's still around, but rebooted her site and switched from foot fetish to mostly findom. Most of her old foot fetish content seems to be gone.

That's a shame.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nodes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nodes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the enthusiasm behind the post. I also really like the obscure models you all are pining for.

I miss Tina, from tinasprettypiggies (dot com). She was the first foot gal I unearthed, back when I was a young guy and new to the internet. All of her content was free. As far as I could tell, she was a smoking house wife with a lot of time on her hands that somehow tapped into the foot community.

I think if you use the 'wayback machine' you can still find pictures of her. And othrs......

--------------------
The Foot Connoisseur says: who would have thunk that feet would equal a treat.

Posts: 252 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by catsman:
No question in my mind, Tina Marie.

OMG yeah, I forgot about her but wow. I think she was a dancer by night, stay-at-home mom by day. Or maybe an ex-dancer?

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links