Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What's sexy about women's feet? What do you like?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What's sexy about women's feet? What do you like?
ChernBarnOwlFan
Board Regular
Member # 49562

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChernBarnOwlFan   Email ChernBarnOwlFan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd love for both males and females to chime in, and it's just as the title says.

Personally, I like large, well proportioned, usually painted toenails, stockings, high heels, sandals, scenes of women putting on stockings or painting their nails, and depictions of feet in sex or love scenes.

I'd love to paint a chick's toenails and rub lotion into her feet or rub her feet in a pair of nylons. Also, I do believe that playing with a woman's feet can get her in the mood for sex and love making.

Anyone wanna share their opinions?

Posts: 16 | Registered: Mar 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well probably the first thing is the softness. This of course enhances when she comes fresh out of closed shoes. To me, when she wears pants with sandals the roughness of the pants seems to enhance the softness look of the feet. Add glossy polish to compliment that and I'm totally overcome by the powerful force that women's feet have over me. This a very strong force if the woman is beautiful and healthy.

Detailwise I prefer tapered toes with a high arch. My avatar pic is perfection to me.
However, an attractive woman with any kind of shaped feet can get me going.

Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ILoveFeet122
Major Player
Member # 49107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILoveFeet122   Email ILoveFeet122   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would LOVE to rub lotion into a women's feet. I love when a women's foot has a nice arch to it, I prefer feet that are not flat. I also like lengthy toes and a good sized nail bed (not to small). My favorite part of a women's feet has to be the soles. I love them dirty, clean, whatever. I usually am not a big fan of nail polish. I like the nails to just be natural. But my favorite nail style is the french pedicure. For me, that makes practically any women's feet look 5x better. If i see a girl with beautiful looking feet, and then notice she also has a french pedicure, i go absolutely insane.

--------------------
What's not to love about feet?

Posts: 110 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The curves draw my eye, especially high arches (I like them so high you can see it laterally), I appreciate a nice swell from midfoot to ball, and I prefer 2nd toe longer but it's not a dealbreaker. Texture and dexterity are the next factors... I like women to wrap in plastic with layers of socks overnight before "sessions" so they're as soft and smooth as possible. Lately I'm into ornamentation,especially encircling the ankles (maybe it reminds me of bondage?)
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What do I like?

-When I'm out and about and I see a pretty girl wearing a pair of sneakers and you can barely see a pair of those low-cut, thin ankle socks (white or black) peeking out from the tops of them (you just know the scent they contain must be HEAVENLY... especially on a warm day!)

-Girls with sweaty feet on a warm day wearing flip flops and sandals, and who know how to dangle and you can see the toe prints.

-Pretty girls with big feet (when I say big, I mean size 10 and up).... long toes, slender soles

-The slight discoloration/patches on a girl's soles, especially when they are a little sweaty. Whether the discoloration is orange, yellow, pink or tan, doesn't matter, as long as it's there.

-And obviously, the scent. Sweaty, cheesy, vinegary, or full-on funk, it doesn't matter!!! [Drool]

-footboy1

[ March 31, 2016, 08:59 PM: Message edited by: footboy1 ]

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
What do I like?

-When I'm out and about and I see a pretty girl wearing a pair of sneakers and you can barely see a pair of those low-cut, thin ankle socks (white or black) peeking out from the tops of them (you just know the scent they contain must be HEAVENLY... especially on a warm day!)

-Girls with sweaty feet on a warm day wearing flip flops and sandals, and who know how to dangle and you can see the toe prints.

-Pretty girls with big feet (when I say big, I mean size 10 and up).... long toes, slender soles

-The slight discoloration/patches on a girl's soles, especially when they are a little sweaty. Whether the discoloration is orange, yellow, pink or tan, doesn't matter, as long as it's there.

-And obviously, the scent. Sweaty, cheesy, vinegary, or full-on funk, it doesn't matter!!! [Drool]

-footboy1

Add to that girls randomly (in line or under the table somewhere) scrunching toes on the back of their shoes or ground exposing their wrinkled soles to the world. You feel your heart skip a beat..the equivalent of getting "flashed" in public. [Jerkoff] [Thud]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18306 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
What do I like?

-footboy1

Add to that girls randomly (in line or under the table somewhere) scrunching toes on the back of their shoes or ground exposing their wrinkled soles to the world. You feel your heart skip a beat..the equivalent of getting "flashed" in public. [Jerkoff] [Thud]
[Drool] [Thumbs Up] [Cheers]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links