Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » unexpected feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: unexpected feet
Toes2Nose1969
All Pro Poster
Member # 47961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toes2Nose1969   Author's Homepage   Email Toes2Nose1969   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just the other day at work this little hottie came back to the area I was working to ask me about the machine I was using and to when she could use it. She then brought her foot up and made the comment about something was in her shoe. She took it off and there was a hole in the bottom of her sock. She said that's what feels funny. She took off her sock and shook it out to put it back on so the hole was else where. When she did this her foor aroma came with the sock. I commented on her little feet, what are those a little 4.5's? She said no they are 5's thank you very much. Then later on in the shift she was working in the same work area mantioned that she was single and a "born again virgin" Wow. We are getting along pretty well at work and she is a LOT younger then I, but that is not gonna stop me from getting to know them pretty feet, and the rest too.
Posts: 514 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well warp 9, engage, lock & load, and all that. Keep us posted fersher and good luck!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sirwagondriver
Board Regular
Member # 49634

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sirwagondriver   Email sirwagondriver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good job great surveillance work nice plan very well executed
Posts: 2 | Registered: Apr 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK
Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds promising, definitely keep us posted [Cheers] Also, born again Virgin! Wow [Jerkoff]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toes2Nose1969
All Pro Poster
Member # 47961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toes2Nose1969   Author's Homepage   Email Toes2Nose1969   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she came in yesterday shopping and she was wearing flip-flops, and a toe ring. I complimented her toe ring. She did a little foot turn, smiled and thanked me. It seems that she is foot flirting. I just need to make it to the next level.
Posts: 514 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have definitely been cleared for takeoff.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn man, unexpected is right. Some foot aroma, some pretty feet is always good.
Definitely let us know what happens.

Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links