Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Developing foot models

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Developing foot models
sirwagondriver
Board Regular
Member # 49634

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sirwagondriver   Email sirwagondriver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys I have to young females Laurens 21 and 24 with very nice feet they wanted to get started in the business should they design their own website build a name for themselves? what should a piggyback off of someone else are there any agencies that are actually looking? I was thinking just get a site developer build a web page go do some professional shooting with them and once we have enough material build-up then launch the site and one of them look just like one of the foot punkz girls. We do a lot of stuff together her and her tattoos feet with gauged ears and all I keep telling her she could be making a lot of money at least a slush fund money. Or I might just pay them straight out of and build the site myself and advance my career in this business it's so many options to take
Posts: 2 | Registered: Apr 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rich smooth
Board Regular
Member # 49635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rich smooth   Author's Homepage   Email rich smooth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everybody. Ive been in the foot world a while. Ive helped lots of women start their foot careers and teach them how to build their brand through certsin steps.

1. Your name and feet is your money
2. Becoming comfotabke showing your face is crucial to letting fans have a small insight into their potential favorite foot model.
3. Be kind and sociable. Nobody likes stuck up foot model.

--------------------
R Smooth

Posts: 4 | Registered: Apr 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sirwagondriver:
Hey guys I have to young females Laurens 21 and 24 with very nice feet they wanted to get started in the business should they design their own website build a name for themselves? what should a piggyback off of someone else are there any agencies that are actually looking? I was thinking just get a site developer build a web page go do some professional shooting with them and once we have enough material build-up then launch the site and one of them look just like one of the foot punkz girls. We do a lot of stuff together her and her tattoos feet with gauged ears and all I keep telling her she could be making a lot of money at least a slush fund money. Or I might just pay them straight out of and build the site myself and advance my career in this business it's so many options to take

I quit reading after the sentence as I developed a headache.

Punctuation marks are your friends. Learn them, like them, use them.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They could more easily start a social media page and share on there instead of the hassle of competing or making money from an actual site. If it's just for fun, use social media.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSensationalSoul
Major Player
Member # 35114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSensationalSoul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Number #1 that scares women away are the nonsense thirsty foot dudes on social media. I will can if they have a thick skin and/or use to male attention in real life then it will be easier to deal with the nonsense on social media in a sense.

--------------------
[IMG]http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx240/MrStewDeezDaSoul/Untitled-5_zpsethtidxy.j pg[/IMG]

Posts: 119 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's hard for me to believe that anyone makes "serious money" doing this. *Maybe* textbook money. These days, that's getting to be a stretch, as well.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSensationalSoul
Major Player
Member # 35114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSensationalSoul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
It's hard for me to believe that anyone makes "serious money" doing this. *Maybe* textbook money. These days, that's getting to be a stretch, as well.

While these days people aren't making what they use to make back in the late 90s-2000s in terms of videos/picture sets, there is some money to be made especially if the ladies are on the daily grind, offering online skype and real time sessions.

--------------------
[IMG]http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx240/MrStewDeezDaSoul/Untitled-5_zpsethtidxy.j pg[/IMG]

Posts: 119 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links