Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How to introduce feet?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How to introduce feet?
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Woot]

OK guys! I know this topic gets talked to death but it's kinda flipped here. I've met a guy [Joint] well a blast from the past that was entirely unexpected and is exceptionally fun! Anyways I no longer hide my fetish it's a part of me, a guy can accept it or move on like any other part of me.

Sooooo I've told my friend right off the bat about my..... Appetites. He said that has NO problem what so ever with my feet in is lap, or touching or doing anything with my feet that I want [Evil Grin] I'm pretty positive that he is NOT one of our brethren. When I told him I had a foot fetish and I loved MY feet he thought I wanted his and he hasn't made a move towards mine at all.

My question is now I got the perfect setup HOW do I introduce my feet to him? I know what I WANT to do [Laugh] but I don't want to turn him away from it all or overwhelm him. I also don't want to be bossy and demanding. Should I just plop my feet in his lap and ask for a foot rub? What if he hates it? If he rubs my feet I'll Leave a puddle on his couch, what if he thinks I'm a freak [Cry] is it worth the risk? Any advice is welcome.

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feet on the lap is always good, then by accident [Wink] your feet rub his cock and wait for things to rise. And they will.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If he thinks you're a freak then see your first paragraph above, i.e., take your own advice.

So there's a misunderstanding, then try to clear it up with straight talk. Then ask for your footrub.

If he's game for you liking his feet, I would guess he's also game for appreciating yours.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smell_fetishist
Major Player
Member # 45419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smell_fetishist   Author's Homepage   Email smell_fetishist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That’s so much fun, I believe that’s the first time I am giving advice to a woman on how to introduce her foot fetish to her partner!

Well it’s good that you’ve met someone and even better for him that he met you. Also, standing up for your foot fetish preferences is the best thing anyone with a foot fetish should do to enjoy life and sex.

That being said, this is my piece of advice: There has been a misunderstanding, as hyperion said. You can either talk first and act later, or the other way around. I usually go for the act and explain myself later. It’s more natural. Would you hesitate to encourage him to suck your fingers? No. Same goes for the toes.

As for how to talk and act without him being freaked out. You should talk smart, straight forward and be sure for yourself and your foot thing. Don’t be apologetic. Foot play is both sexy and harmless. Also, make sure you balance the foot play with the usual sexual activities, that’s important too.

Another great idea is to ask if he has any special likings and fetishes. If you are both open about a fetish, even if it’s completely different, it makes the conversation sexier, easier and more interesting.

As for the misunderstanding: Are you sure he understood wrong? Maybe he is just new to this or too shy to act first? But if he understood wrong indeed, I think being ok with someone playing with your feet is one thing and agreeing on playing with theirs is another. It’s just feet of course, yet someone may be hesitant or disgusted because of the “feet being dirty, sweaty/stinky, people who suck feet are submissive” stereotypes. But even if he is hesitant, I am sure no guy would eventually have a problem with foot play if he is into his partner and sex is good. Who knows, maybe he will develop a foot thing himself after this!

As for him not thinking you are a freak or being overwhelmed: I am sure you have already thought that there are “levels of kinkiness” among foot fetish activities. For instance I love sniffing really stinky feet and rubbing the soles on my face but I never introduce it to a new lover by saying “let me snort your tasty toe jam baby”. A foot rub is always a great starter. Then, when on a private special occasion, put your soles on his face. Normally if you act and talk the smart, easy and confident sexy way, you’ll get to go to a new level of foot fetish kinkiness in a matter of days or a few weeks. That’s why a fetish is explored the best within a relationship and not on one night stands. Take it easy and you’ll have the chance to expand it into a more dirty/kinky way with time. As for the orgasm causing foot rub, I guess no man will reject the benefit of making a woman feel so good, even if it’s feet and not the clitoris haha! Also, no man will say no to an orgasmic foot job even if he isn’t into feet. The same goes for toe sucking/sole licking if he realizes this will make you feel so much better when making love. Foot sniffing may be a bit tricky to introduce to a partner(since you mention the smell of your flats on your signature), but it’s usually not as tricky as people think.

Good luck and I’m sure everything will turn out fine for the two of you and your fetish will be satisfied!

Posts: 142 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links