Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Help please!!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help please!!!!!
Newtofeet92
Board Regular
Member # 49674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Newtofeet92   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone
My partner of 8 years just told me he has a thing for my feet and finds them sexy. He has waited so long to tell me because he was afraid I would leave him(not the case). Anyway I'm new to this how can I accept his fetish? We have since fooled around and using my feet but I want him to feel completely comfortable with me and my feet. Also now when we go out I get jealous thinking is he starring at everyone's feet is this normal? Also kinda have this feeling he only wants my feet( which I no isn't true). I'm so confused but trying to make my man happy. Any advice? Stories, or facts I would love to hear
Thanks

--------------------
I'm new too this all so please don't judge

Posts: 3 | Registered: Apr 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How did you find this site?
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Newtofeet92
Board Regular
Member # 49674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Newtofeet92   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wrote it Google foot fetish and this came up?

--------------------

Posts: 3 | Registered: Apr 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everyone's journey is different and people work it out in different ways...or they don't. It's really not any different than anyother aspect of an intimate relationship, the key is communication. Ask, talk, share and be open to try new things. Be honest. GOOD LUCK!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baddoginct
Board Regular
Member # 4140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baddoginct     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sent you a PM..
Posts: 34 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First I must say, thank you for being open to your partner about their foot fetish.
Communication is the key, like Icarus said "Ask, talk and share".

Every foot person is different in what they like. The toes, the soles, sucking, smelling, foot jobs and the list goes on.

I myself am married, I do look at other womens feet. It's completely normal but at the end of the day it's my ladies feet that are in my face making my cock hard and busting my load [Jerkoff] . (Don't mean to sound to crude but I am being honest). So don't be too jealous. I'm pretty sure plenty of guys are also checking out your feet [Wink]

Posts: 3497 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Make it clear to him that you understand and accept his fetish.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smell_fetishist
Major Player
Member # 45419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smell_fetishist   Author's Homepage   Email smell_fetishist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let me start by saying that being open minded with your partner’s fetish is a lovely thing. A fetish can bring joy to both and make a couple’s sex life more interesting through the variety of sex games.

Some men hesitate to talk about their thing for feet to their partner, as yours did, but the truth is that when there is a relationship based on understanding, having fun and love, a foot fetish is rarely a problem. On the contrary, it can be very fun.

Since you are ok with him being into your feet and even researching about his fetish further online, it seems to me that you have already accepted his fetish. Yet, a fetish for feet is not the same for everyone. There are many many variations of it. Some like footjobs (masturbating with their partner’s feet), some prefer toe sucking. Some like sniffing smelly feet (like me), some prefer the soles over the tops or the other way around and the list goes on and on. In order to find out more about his personal foot preferances, you should ask him. Ask with a nice way and make him feel comfortable (since he was kinda shy about it some time before). He will let you know the details of his turn ons about feet if he feels that you understand him, want to please him and don’t judge him on his foot thing. Also, don’t forget that you are (most likely) the first partner he is having foot fun with so he may be still exploring his own fetish. But communication of the body and discussion are the keys to what you are asking.

He doesn’t only want your feet. You have been together for many years without and foot play so that’s not the case. Women tend to think like that because a guy who is attracted to feet sounds unusual at first. Just think, if he was crazy over your breasts, would he be interested solely in them? No. Yet, if he starts spending more time on your feet and you are not as satisfied in other way as you used to be, remind him with a nice way that you also have needs. Get him to balance the pleasure so you are both happy. That’s what loving couples do. But that’s just hypothetical. Foot guys are also into every inch of their’s partner’s body and beauty, not just feet.

Don’t be jealous. I totally understand that you think he is checking other feet in flip flops etc. It is normal to feel this way but: So do other men with butts on tight jeans and shorts and big breasts. So do you with handsome men when they are around you. If he is faithful to you, this will be no problem. Nothing wrong with admiring something when you are loyal in your relationship. Nothing changes because feet are everywhere. You will overcome this feeling in no time unless he is stupid and checks out feet when you are around. But by what you are saying, I am sure he is better than that.

I have the feeling that you are a bit overwhelmed with this new foot loving information about your partner. Give it some time, explore it with your partner, make him feel comfortable and make yourself comfortable again with him. Everything will return to normal and even better. You now know you have an extra sexy body part for him to love, admire and play.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask. General or specific. No one will judge you. Once again, you are wonderful and open minded, he is lucky to have a partner like you.

Posts: 142 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
S-F: Geez, dude, that was the best, nicest answer to anything on here ever. No sarcasm. Hopefully, the original post is legit.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im always skeptical when these new post appear...
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Newtofeet92
Board Regular
Member # 49674

Wow thank you everyone for words it actually means a lot, I'm definitely real and needing help understand it all. I'm more then happy to learn with him as he told me he doesn't know why he feels this way nor has he had a sexual experience with feet. I found out because he was calling a foot fetish hotline to talk about feet( we are in counciling) I'm far more upset about the calls not the fetish. I asked when what he is attracted too he said my sole and toes. He always said his fantasy is for me to dominate him with my feet ( not really sure what that means) but I'm willing to learn. Trust me I'm not a fake or something like that I truly want to understand and help our relationship. Also a massive thanks to the inboxes I'm starting to learn things, things I didn't know exists (foot jobs) it's new and scary I'm not sure if I can do stuff like that I wouldn't even know how.

--------------------

footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Each person is different, but like everyone here is saying, talk to your partner and find out what they (and you) like. Don't be intimidated if you catch him staring at other feet; he picked you, so he's got a special status for your feet. Also, don't be afraid to push back if there's something you don't like...it's all give and take.

He doesn't just want your feet, he's just partial to them. One thing about feet is that it allows you to see the rest of the female body at the same time. Other parts you can only see half.

Just be open and share and you'll be fine.

If you have other questions, please let us know.

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links