Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Footnight (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Footnight
mps77
Board Regular
Member # 49703

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mps77   Author's Homepage   Email mps77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seriously considering attending my first Footnight....just wondering what I could potentially expect...
Posts: 4 | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To leave with an empty wallet, female foot smell still on your upper lip and hopefully no regrets for the paycheck you just blew. Which one were you planning on attending?

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18327 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mps77
Board Regular
Member # 49703

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mps77   Author's Homepage   Email mps77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Los Angeles
Posts: 4 | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mps77
Board Regular
Member # 49703

So basically just a lot of sniffing and foot licking? Worth it?
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mps77:
So basically just a lot of sniffing and foot licking? Worth it?

If you have a spare few hundred dollar bills laying around and want to party yeah it's worth it. Or, just bring a smaller amount and pick one girl you really like and do one session and then leave. It's a good outlet if you don't get feet that often. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18327 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mps77
Board Regular
Member # 49703

A few hundred? Yikes! I'd hope I got a footjob with that! Ha!
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't forget the nagging worry that you're sharing spit with other dudes.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
A few hundred? Yikes! I'd hope I got a footjob with that! Ha!

$20/10 min session...+ $65 door charge just to get in. Yeah $200 minimum for a halfway good time. [Thud]

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:

That's why whenever I used to go, I would get there before everyone else for first dibs then kick back and shoot pics later. Their foot smell and taste will be gone completely after a couple sessions. [Cry]

--------------------
 -

AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Seriously considering attending my first Footnight....just wondering what I could potentially expect...

Please don't do it! It's not worth it. Think about it, you will share other men's slobber over the other women's feet and it's too expensive. Not worth it. Don't go. It's probably better to find a local strip club and tip the stripper and worship her feet.
Posts: 1191 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I say fuck it! Give it a shot.

I was in a relationship for awhile that was leading to marriage and the reality that I can't engage in such shenanigans became a reality. I'd normally scoff at the idea of paying for female attention, but I realize that we all pay in some way.

The guys saying "no" have all been to these parties and have the experience to say know what they do and don't like. You and I don't have that experience. I have the model bartender coming over after her shift to hook up. But I've never tipped a girl $20 bucks abandoning any hang ups about perception or her satisfaction to indulge my foot fetish. There's something to be said for the breadth of experience. I'm not a strip club dude though I "date" strippers now and then....I may LOVE foot night, but I doubt it. Won't know till I try it. What's $300 bucks for a killer night?

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:

That's only one of the reasons why I never warmed up to foot fetish parties. I've only been to 3-4, and the times I've gone, I just passed around my business card to models who I though would work well for Feet Fair. Even passing cards turned out to be a colossal waste of time too, 'cause in my experience, most of the girls that do the parties, do it because of the relative anonymity of such events, but don't necessarily want to be seen on the Internet. When I want some foot action, I'm lucky enough that I have some ladies that will indulge me, and that's a private scene between them and myself.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All great advice, I would personally say try it. Hopefully you will find the one girl with hot ass feet and smell before someone else does. Might be worth it, at least once.
It's like going to strip club, you won't get laid but you will get fucked.

Posts: 3498 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nodes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nodes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go, it will change your life. Ever since I went to the my first one, I have not stopped coming back.

Dude it's like Cheers when I walk in to the L.A party. People there know me by name.

PM me and I will totally show you the ropes.

--------------------
The Foot Connoisseur says: who would have thunk that feet would equal a treat.

Posts: 252 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nodes:
Go, it will change your life. Ever since I went to the my first one, I have not stopped coming back.

Dude it's like Cheers when I walk in to the L.A party. People there know me by name.

PM me and I will totally show you the ropes.

Aren't you worried about sharing the saliva from another man? Would you really want to lick a girl's feet after they already been in the mouth of another guy that night?
Posts: 1191 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links