Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » smell or taste? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: smell or taste?
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know :-( it's been so incredibly long since I have played with a woman's foot besides my own I don't know. High quality leather though damn sure does smell good [Smile]

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smell_fetishist
Major Player
Member # 45419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smell_fetishist   Author's Homepage   Email smell_fetishist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Foot sweat and shoes are responsible for both the taste and the smell. I am into both.

But my main priority is to smell the sexy natural odor of the female foot. I have a smell fetish and the smell of feet is the best body odor for me, works like a natural aphrodisiac. I am also very hardcore about it. The worse they stink the better for me.

Taste is the next best thing when it comes to female soles, but the bad thing is that when you lick them, the smell disapears. So I lick feet whenever I know my partner will shower and after I know we'll not have sex again for that day. Taste is like consuming the sexy aroma but it terminates it as well until they sweat in shoes again. So if I feel like tasting earlier, I taste the one and keep the other just for sniffing haha!

But the answer would be smell. Sniffing the ripe, sharp odor of a pair of female soles is the best for me.

Posts: 142 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toes2Nose1969
All Pro Poster
Member # 47961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toes2Nose1969   Author's Homepage   Email Toes2Nose1969   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes smell that sums it up
Posts: 514 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Polar:
Never really been a huge fan of the smell, other than a nice leathery smell. I often go out of my way to purchase my wife shoes, only sandals. I have a thing for brown leather sandals. Not the cheap ass ones from target but a high quality type leather that will make her feet taste good. Anyone else do this or am I just weird?

Move over, Polar, I guess I'm in the weird crowd as well. Sandals make for eye candy, but when my lady wears them on a hot one, she needs a bath before snuggles. However, beautiful female feet that smell a bit strong may actually taste delightful once you blast past the aroma [Smile]
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polar
Elite Trooper
Member # 47954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Polar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if its one of those leather sandals I posted she wears, the hotter it is out the better! Her feet only smell bad when she has to wear her heels to work, which I bitch at her for, for doing too often lol. She knows, if were gonna play, shes washing them lol.
Posts: 308 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links