Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Staring at mature women's feet in public.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Staring at mature women's feet in public.
DrenMan
Board Regular
Member # 49730

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrenMan   Email DrenMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a teen male and I have a pretty heavy fetish for feet. I often find myself staring at mature women's' feet in public (probably 30 years and older), and I always fantasize how I could approach women and compliment them on their feet, but then I stop to think how ridiculous that sounds because of my age and the response that I may get from the women. The compliments I often think of are something along the lines of, "You have very pretty feet." They're pretty blunt compliments. Should I just keep my compliments in my thoughts and keep fantasizing?
Posts: 15 | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keep it simple like what you mentioned and you might strike gold and have one of those mature women oblige you.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18306 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A simple compliment with a friendly smile, accompanied by a sincere look into her eyes may minimize the awkward reaction. Remember, she may look over 30, but the brain remains eighteen. Approach your affection for beautiful female feet as an acknowledgement of a woman's beauty fully, not a rejection of the rest of her feminine wonders.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrenMan
Board Regular
Member # 49730

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrenMan   Email DrenMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the input!
Posts: 15 | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polar
Elite Trooper
Member # 47954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Polar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
some of my best times started out as a teen with mature ladies. Some, if not most love that. As a service tech in my late teens early 20's I had many an opportunity at a womans house, 30, 40 and even 50's. I dont keep my mouth shut too often( problem I have always had, I say what I am thinking) Its gotten me pleasure more than it has caused me pain though. You have to go with your gut. You can just tell the ones not to even mention something to.
Posts: 308 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Start small, strike a small conversation first and gauge if she is friendly first. If it goes well then maybe compliment her feet.
We have all been there, wanting feet so bad it hurts. But don't be that guy that creeps her out. Be confident and when the time is right, compliment and be sure of what you are saying. She will dig it.

Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrenMan
Board Regular
Member # 49730

The main concern I have is my age. I'm 18 years old and I feel that I am pretty mature for my age, but the whole age gap between my age and a grown woman might be the thing that creeps the woman out.
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Be mature and act confident, it will work every time. Trust me. Don't worry about the age, although I am sure some ladies may have a limit.

But if you act mature and have confidence they will be more impressed by your maturity and confidence, that the age won't matter.

Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Polar:
You can just tell the ones not to even mention something to.

So true. Lots easier than trying to figure out who will dig it.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Free advice:

Don't compliment the feet directly. It can backfire on you more than it can work.

An indirect compliment works better. For instance, tell you that her shoes look good on her. Or that the polish on her toes really fits her. If she's wearing a toe ring, make a comment about it.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvsfeet
Major Player
Member # 2600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvsfeet   Email luvsfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And its easier for me when the woman has polish on her toes, as that's what I usually compliment them on even though I've seen great feet on ladies with bare nails. So sometimes I'll compliment them on their shoes. Most often they are thankful. One woman just looked at me and laughed, though. I had told her how i thought her polish looked nice.
Posts: 190 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinsation
Board Regular
Member # 50078

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinsation   Author's Homepage   Email Sinsation   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
www.patreon.com/Sinsation. Sexy redhead in her 40's with great feet, check it out
Posts: 2 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links