Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Milf / Mature feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Milf / Mature feet
young hung bbc
Board Regular
Member # 49179

Icon 1 posted      Profile for young hung bbc   Author's Homepage   Email young hung bbc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have such a thing for older women's feet! It all started at school, I used to catch my teachers playing with there shoes revealing there hot sweaty feet and soles! It make me so hard!

has anyone had a foot fetish expirance with older women, or any older women I wanna hear what you think?

--------------------
Sole searcher

Posts: 43 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrenMan
Board Regular
Member # 49730

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrenMan   Email DrenMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a very serious fetish for mature women's feet. I actually made a forum post on this a few days ago. It's called "staring at mature women's feet in public" if you want to take a look at it. A lot of great advice from some people on the post.
Posts: 15 | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend is in her 50's (so am I)--and I absolutely ardore her feet!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chicosuave
Loyal Member
Member # 11284

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chicosuave     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by young hung bbc:
I have such a thing for older women's feet! It all started at school, I used to catch my teachers playing with there shoes revealing there hot sweaty feet and soles! It make me so hard!

has anyone had a foot fetish expirance with older women, or any older women I wanna hear what you think?

You're not the only one!! How old are you?

Women 50+ is my preference

Posts: 85 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My avatar is my gf feet and she is 51....not just gorgeous, they have the best aroma as well.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chicosuave
Loyal Member
Member # 11284

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chicosuave     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by catsman:
My avatar is my gf feet and she is 51....not just gorgeous, they have the best aroma as well.

How old are you then?
Posts: 85 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEjerX
Elite Trooper
Member # 48925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEjerX   Email SOLEjerX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IMO, It's a definite go for me if it's someone like Mona Lisa from Feetfair. [Wink]
Posts: 440 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As long as they're beautifully shaped and well maintained, mature feet can be Heaven on Earth.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by chicosuave:
quote:

How old are you then?
I am 57

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chicosuave
Loyal Member
Member # 11284

Oh nice [Smile] I'm a lot younger but prefer mature feet...
luvsfeet
Major Player
Member # 2600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvsfeet   Email luvsfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i too am a huge fan of mature feet. and luckily living in Cali, you tend to have a lot of women wearing sandals type shoes etc. one of my jobs is at a shoe store so as i'm working, i always try and see if a woman has nice feet or not, when they're trying them on. so many women that shop there tend to be sockless so i see a lot of bare feet. i sometimes compliment them. i do that more so though at my other job as in today i was helping a woman. and she had pretty redish/burgundy hair and this pink dress on. and also had her fingers and toes painted red. her toes were more of a shinier glossy looking red. anyways i ended up complimenting her on both and her hair. when she left she thanked me and told me i kinda made her day and that she was almost 60 and she loved my compliments. and she looked great for being so close to 60 and she had nice feet at least from the tops they were. no idea how her soles looked. she was slimmer than i like as i always prefer plus size women, but she had a cute face and feet and i loved her nails.
Posts: 190 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvsfeet
Major Player
Member # 2600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvsfeet   Email luvsfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And i used to get to massage my best friend's mom feet, which always grosses my friend out, but its mainly that she just wants me to rub hers and not her mom's. lLol, I guess if I ever asked her mom would loved for me too, as she's usually tired coming home from work. Thing is, her feet are just ok looking. The tops are kind of gnarly and her nails tend to bend down over the toe. But she has high arches, which sadly my best friend does not. And her soles always seem soft to the touch, especially her heels. I also used to rub her mom's friend's feet, but she's no longer around.
Posts: 190 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bonze947
Board Regular
Member # 26935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bonze947   Email Bonze947   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was in 6th, 7th and 9th grade, I had some teachers with very sexy feet. During the course of the day they would stand leaning against something in front of class and cross their feet at the ankles. Then they would let one foot pop out of their shoe. I was mesmerized by their sexy heel and arch. Every now and then they would pull their foot all the way out of the shoe letting me see their sexy big toes. Whenever they did this, I was unable to be sneaky about it. Being on the front row, I was spellbound as I stared whenever their foot was exposed.

Starting at age 11, those 3 teachers were primary sources of my masturbation fantasies.

Posts: 42 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In my experience, I tend to like young feet. Young feet are usually soft and tender. Mature feet tend to be rough with gross dead skin on them. Most women when they are young have nice feet, but over time bunions, corns, callouses build up and they start to look nasty.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by chicosuave:
quote:

How old are you then?
I am 57
Could you please explain to us what your girlfriend's feet smell like? Vinegary? Cheesy? Popcorn?
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links