Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Most brutal barefoot face trample/jumping clips.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Most brutal barefoot face trample/jumping clips.
footsmeller1
Board Regular
Member # 49748

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footsmeller1   Email footsmeller1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What are the best clip stores that have barefoot face trampling/jumping videos. I'm looking to something similar to http://footdominas.com/ but more brutal. Some of the more amateur clips4sale sties had some really good stuff, I don't know if anyone purchased this mistress's video https://www.instagram.com/mistressblair/ widget.clips4sale.com/mobile/store/90697/1, her stuff was great, but she took her store down.
Posts: 2 | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bratty Foot Girls have some pretty brutal face-standing/trampling clips.

Mostly barefoot, but there are also some with shoes (such as with sandals and flip-flops, my favs).

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footsmeller1
Board Regular
Member # 49748

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footsmeller1   Email footsmeller1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bratty Foot Girls isn't brutal enough for me. To me it's just the typical trampling clips. I'm more into face stomping/jumping clips.
Posts: 2 | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like you are more into the S&M scene too me. Most people don't like anything too brutal.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm personally not into that myself, but I did see a clip before of some guy having his face kicked and stomped by a barefoot girl into unconsciousness repeatedly. He was sitting on the floor in front of her whilst she berated him and repeatedly knocked him out and he kept sitting up for more.

I imagine that would cause a bit of brain damage...

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of the older "Chinese Mistress" videos features brutal barefoot face trample that results in a bloody lip and nose.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is kind of extreme, I guess there's some into anything.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links