Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Private Foot Worship Sessions at the Feet of Philly Studio!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Private Foot Worship Sessions at the Feet of Philly Studio!
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Private Foot Worship Sessions are now available in Philadephia. I haven't promoted them in awhile but I have decided to once again. I have a lot of really HOT college type girls, promo models, etc. The kind of girls people like that are hard to find. The kind that work my Foot Worship Parties here in Philly.

I have found out that at times, Parties might not be feasible based on people's schedules and maybe some people are just ultra private and Parties simply may not be their thing for whatever reason. I understand all that.

To book a Private Foot Worship Session, please send an email to feetofphilly@gmail.com and include your Wus handle so I know who you are.

Private Sessions take place at the studio in Philadelphia. Girls are not sent out anywhere. You have total privacy in the Private Room of your choice. It's $200 for the hour. No half hour sessions. One hour sessions can be extended however for longer time periods. For example, 1.5 hours. 1.5 hours would be $300, two hours $400.

Private Session times can be flexible. Mostly afternoon and early evening hours. No same day sessions. Need at least 24 hours notice as these girls work other jobs, attend school, etc. They have real everyday lives and need sufficient notice. No morning sessions. Also, nothing booked real far in advance. My experience with doing these is that when people book sessions a week or more in advance, too many things change with people's schedules.

I do not post pics of the girls available publicly but I can send everything via a link privately.

Only contact me if you are 100% serious about booking. Anyone who no shows or cancels last minute will not be able to book any sessions again, so please be serious about booking when contacting me.

I know a lot of guys used to ask me about Private Foot Sessions in the past, but I focused more on my events, but now I decided to make the Private Foot Sessions available again. Previously it was only people I knew very well.

You MUST have a foot fetish. Please know what you are into and what you like when contacting me. I MUST know this to ensure the proper match is made. Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Toe Sucking, Tickling, Trampling, Foot Smelling, Sweaty Feet, Dominant Foot Sessions are all allowed. You can request a girl to wear a certain outfit, within reason of course. For example, most guys request stockings, sneakers with or without socks, sweaty feet. That is all good.

Any emails or private messages here about any type of hardcore BDSM that has nothing to do with Foot Fetish, any type of illegal activities will be ignored. It's Foot Fetish only. If you are not into feet, this is not for you. There is no lap dance type or any type of non Foot Fetish activity allowed.

Again, please email me directly for the quickest response to feetofphilly@gmail.com and include you Wus handle.

Private Messages here are fine, too, but communication regarding pics of the girls will be sent via email.

Thanks so much!

John

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEjerX
Elite Trooper
Member # 48925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEjerX   Email SOLEjerX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Hump] [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 440 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, wish I lived closer! [Mad] [Wink]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll be hitting you up John!
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks buddy!!!!

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oneagain:
I'll be hitting you up John!

Lucky SOB !!!! [Drool] [Cheers] [Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From my experience most of the typical party goers are hit or miss and want to float in on their own leisure. Some even come to those parties just to look. This a cool idea and hopefully it works well for you. Maybe ultra custom tailored sessions can actually work. All the flakes and creeps though, is what made me pull the plug on mine years ago.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18319 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey buddy,

Great to hear from you. I hear what u are saying for sure. I'm very strict as far as people showing up to my parties. I primarily deal with regulars and they always show up. Very rarely does a guy not show up for a party or if they can't make it, they at least give the common courtesy of an email. Hey, life happens, people get sick, get in fender benders, etc, etc. For the most part though, most of my customers have been attending for well over a decade now. I am extremely picky on who I let in. In fact, the screening to vet new customers at parties has gotten even stricter. I have been hosting and organizing these events for over 16 years now and fortunately, I don't have to take on a lot of new guys and can rely on an existing customer base and I prefer to cater to those guys that I already know anyway. It wasn't always like that in the beginning. In the early days I did deal with the stuff you mentioned but I decided to stick it out and it worked for me but it took years of hard work and convincing guys this was real and this was the place to be for foot fetishists. As for private sessions, I used to promote them a lot and they were hit or miss. I vet these customers like no other and usually after a good dialogue, you can tell if someone is serious or not. I was able to get a lot of really good private session customers and those guys still book to this day. They are easy and reliable and they know what they want and are so pleasant to deal with. Since getting this brand spankin new studio earlier this year, I want to monetize it as much as possible. I still pretty much keep it to my regulars who book often but I decided there are more good foot guys just like them and I figured, why not let in some more good guys like them? I put it out there and I have turned down more than I have booked but so far, it's at least worth putting it out there.

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Also, and this is parties obviously and not sessions, but I got rid of all the guys who just sit there and watch and don't do a single session. That lowers morale and does not contribute to a party atmosphere. I don't require any guys to do a certain amount of sessions and socializing is certainly part of the events, but over the years, I have noticed guys coming in for an hour, eating the free food, wasting girls time and leaving because they don't have any money. I don't need or want those guys and weeded them out a long time ago. Raising the door fees will take care of that right away, lol. I only want my strong good customers who contribute to having a great time and they walk out with huge smiles on their faces and everyone is happy. In fact, the girls who work these parties and do private sessions at my place are a premium. These girls aren't pros, strippers or Backpage hookers. My girls are college girls and promo models. My buddy Jason at FWP in NYC does the same thing and we started these together back in 2000-2001. Him and I talk almost everyday and we compare notes and are always figuring out ways to make these even better. I see it this way. These are exclusive private events that cater to people with a foot fetish and have extremely picky tastes when it comes to girls, just like I am. I'm obviously a foot guy, so I am one of those guys. For guys who don't care about quality, discretion, privacy, safety, then perhaps those BDSM munches are more for them, but then again, you truly get what you pay for.

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Little feet lover
Major Player
Member # 46410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Little feet lover   Email Little feet lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All I can say is that it sucks not to be close to Philly. [Cry]

You and NorCal girls are the prettiest and would love to worship their feet...

Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
but I got rid of all the guys who just sit there and watch and don't do a single session. That lowers morale and does not contribute to a party atmosphere.
Very well said, that's exactly what I thought as well. [Cheers]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18319 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nodes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nodes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great work that you are doing out there in Philly. If you are in the area, stop being a scared/cheap skate and make something happen. Get out there and live.

You are in good hands.

--------------------
The Foot Connoisseur says: who would have thunk that feet would equal a treat.

Posts: 252 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links