Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » A Question for realbaresoles and other NYC people

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A Question for realbaresoles and other NYC people
SXEdx
Board Regular
Member # 33600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SXEdx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, I was reading through reddit threads and I found this post that featured a craiglist link to a woman who poses her feet and makes requests for people to take candids of her and her feet.

She looks like this http://imgur.com/a/M05tf
and here is what her posts says http://imgur.com/gzn4NCa

Has anyone encountered this woman? I think the idea of this and her feet are really hot.

Posts: 36 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MMMMM I wouldn't mind getting a few pics of her soles, but I'd love to have some private time with her feet fresh out of those black patent flats.

[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow...interesting...guess she is a sympathetic person!
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SXEdx:
So, I was reading through reddit threads and I found this post that featured a craiglist link to a woman who poses her feet and makes requests for people to take candids of her and her feet.

She looks like this http://imgur.com/a/M05tf
and here is what her posts says http://imgur.com/gzn4NCa

Has anyone encountered this woman? I think the idea of this and her feet are really hot.

This is truly candid since no arrangements are made just an invite which is strange but interesting. But webmasters 99% of the time, arrange the shoots no matter how "candid" they appear. FYI. [Cheers]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just wonder if this is a social experiment and this will be a school project or whatnot.

Wouldnt be surprised to see a video on youtube showing all the men coming around to view or record her feet...like that one time lapsed video of the woman selling her socks bit the men had to go to the public place to remove them.

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally I'm skeptical of taking this at face value. But let's get National and RBS and blkk73 on the case immediately. Their contrasting techniques should get to the bottom of this pretty quick.

Gentlemen, report back immediately when you have info. Remember, if you or any of your F.T. force are caught or outed, the forum will disavow any knowledge of your actions. Because we're such good friends.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, some women enjoy the thrill of things like this. It could also be a gal who loves people to look at her and who has a boyfriend with a foot fetish. Who knows.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As a New Yorker, I have seen my share of unusual things, but this one doesn't interest me in the least. As oneagain has pointed out, this could very well be some sort of social experiment, but I'm nobody's guinea pig, and I have no interest in taking some furtive shots of some girl in midtown Manhattan at the time and place of her choosing. The fact that she's setting the terms on how she wants to be photographed, raises some red flags and seems rather manipulative to me, but hey. that's just me...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By-the-way guys, here's a clip a lady who did her own social experiment involving foot massages in Washington Square Park some years ago, I think you'll get a kick out of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9K9dYcOlvaY

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links