Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Vietnamese coffee shops

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Vietnamese coffee shops
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any of you ever been to a Vietnamese coffee shop?
If so, since the girls dress like whores.... do you think it's alright to ask them if they would like to get their feet worshiped for payment?
Please let me know what you guys think.

Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha...dressed like it doesnt mean they act like it!

What country are you seeing thes shops?

I'd start small and compliment them on their feet and see how they react...and then move up to offering a massage and see if things still going well!!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aznfeetish
Elite Trooper
Member # 49370

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aznfeetish   Author's Homepage   Email aznfeetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if the pay is good, they would let. But again depends which country you're from.
Posts: 437 | Registered: Dec 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It also depends on the girl! Not all vietnamese are sex and money hungry!
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wtf did I just read?

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Im still waiting to hear where these vietnamese coffee shops are located where the staff wears 'whore' outfits!
Little feet lover
Major Player
Member # 46410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Little feet lover   Email Little feet lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think they are located in Garden Grove and Santa Ana... in Orange County. Not sure what exactly goes on, but I've heard that the girls are top notch.
Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's tons of these shops in California. Although I have a feeling it's just like an Asian form of Hooters. Just because the girls have big boobs doesn't mean you can touch them if you tip them well. I don't know though.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

I agree AceCorr...one might allow it another might slap you in the face!

Id start slow and innocent so if one if them seems uncomfortable you can back out before too much damage done and you have to avoid the place!!

nodes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nodes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for making the post AceCorr but please be more specific. California is huge! I live in L.A and that as well is a huge city. You have my ear, I love Asian women, but I have no idea where to find these coffee shops. Sounds like it would be a cool place to visit.

In regards to asking them about their feet consider the following. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. And the worst they can say is, 'no.'

If you can muster up the courage and are willing to accept the possibility of rejection, then do it.

--------------------
The Foot Connoisseur says: who would have thunk that feet would equal a treat.

Posts: 252 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Make sure you don't pay your coffee bill with a credit card. That way if they say "Ewww" they don't know your name.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:
Any of you ever been to a Vietnamese coffee shop?
If so, since the girls dress like whores.... do you think it's alright to ask them if they would like to get their feet worshiped for payment?
Please let me know what you guys think.

I think the important question on everyone's mind is...is the coffee at Vietnamese coffee shops especially delicious? Fresh grounds, all that?

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links