Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » CRAIGSLIST FOOT FETISH GUY PAID ME FOR WHAT!? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: CRAIGSLIST FOOT FETISH GUY PAID ME FOR WHAT!?
ILoveLexisFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 48849

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILoveLexisFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought this was an interesting story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8WorqFcH24

--------------------
"The Love of Women's feet is a healthy and natural thing."

Posts: 67 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jeezuz, a $100 for a photo of a foot?! That guy was so desperate, he must have never heard of google lol

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow, that's steep.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18306 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's crazy! Most people who pay for photos of feet pay like $1 for one picture.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:
That's crazy! Most people who pay for photos of feet pay like $1 for one picture.

or 1/1000th of a penny if you consider sites like mine with hundreds of thousands of photos on it and memberships that cost $30. [Eek!]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18306 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel bad for the guy...I think he paid the 100 in hopes of it progressing further...he must have been pissed only having a photo and probably a crappy quality one at that
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could only take about a minute of her jibba jabba. Anyone care to post the Clif's Notes version?

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
I could only take about a minute of her jibba jabba. Anyone care to post the Clif's Notes version?

she communicated with the guy via email only. she refused to meet with him in person, despite his desire to do so.

during the messaging process, the guy requested photos of her feet, but she charged him money for that. And he was pleased with the photo that he bought, but he wanted more photos which would include her face, but she refused that proposition as well.

basically, this guy got ripped off to high heaven, and she rambled on and on about all kinds of crap and how she didn't feel comfortable showing her face or meeting in person. what a money grubbing bitch LOL [Hump]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by oneagain:
I feel bad for the guy...I think he paid the 100 in hopes of it progressing further...he must have been pissed only having a photo and probably a crappy quality one at that

Like the old ads in the back of magazines in the 80's and 90's you could order photos of women lol [Laugh]

--------------------
 -

sonoma1
Major Player
Member # 46602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonoma1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the dude's defense, he likely agreed to $100 as a warm-up to getting a meet-up to take photos and/or to have a session w/ her feet....Basically throwing money at her in the hopes that she'd warm up to doing a full photoshoot.

But definitely a total n00b vs. someone who has shot before, since normally you can pay $100/hr (or less!) and shoot 100's of shots in person with most models, let alone everyday girls who haven't modeled before. I don't consider myself a pro by any means, let alone have a website like Patrick, NorCal, et al., but I shoot a fair amount of the time and the minute I saw "$100 per photo", I wouldn't even respond back lol

Posts: 132 | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:

or 1/1000th of a penny if you consider sites like mine with hundreds of thousands of photos on it and memberships that cost $30. [Eek!]
Exactly! When I said $1 per photo, I meant for custom pics not just regular pics.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nodes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nodes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guess the dude never heard of touchfeet.com
[I have no affiliation other than being a customer sometime.]

--------------------
The Foot Connoisseur says: who would have thunk that feet would equal a treat.

Posts: 252 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey I found 4 pics of her feet for free!

She's pretty hot, and would of gotten a few bills from me to meet, and slobber her feet in more ways than one.

https://www.instagram.com/p/89AjJ3BqLJ/?taken-by=stepankaaa&hl=en

https://www.instagram.com/p/2SicGIhqPJ/?taken-by=stepankaaa&hl=en

https://www.instagram.com/p/Wc2Mz8hqP9/?taken-by=stepankaaa&hl=en

https://www.instagram.com/p/NMYI-qBqLh/?taken-by=stepankaaa&hl=en

Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:

- College girl wants to make quick cash
- Looks for ways on Craigslist
- Finds guy interested in feet
- She's intrigued, strings him along
- Guy wants to see her feet
- She charges $100 for a pic
- transaction succeeded
- he wants to meet up, she says no
- ends partial relationship

I feel sorry for the guy.

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would not have paid one cent for her feet; nothing about them fits my interests.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links