Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Long time lurker (10 years) short story

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Long time lurker (10 years) short story
Firefighter86
Loyal Member
Member # 34943

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Firefighter86   Email Firefighter86   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I work in Vegas on the strip, a 24/7 foot lovers paradise, and bartend. I take the bus to and from work. Been seeing a this same girl like 3 our 5 of my workdays at bus stop. We take the same route home. she has thick rimmed glasses, nice thick thighs, face is average but attractive, good skin, just has a real nerdy geek thing going. Always biting her nails, looks around and just has kinda awkward mannerisms.

One day she was barefoot in flip flops. My god they were gloriously perfect. I thought she may have some potential when I saw her in thick white socks and thong sandals, yes she had white socks and thong sandals. I noticed a nice curve in her arch but couldnt see more through her thick white socks. One day I turn the corner on Flamingo and Las Vegas Blvd and get to the bus stop and she is barefoot in those thong sandals. Her feet are perfect, from 20 feet away i can already see a space between the sandals and her arch, i thought in my head "oh shit" as i got closer. She went from complete nerd girl to a me starting to notice how sexy she was. When she got on the bus, I sat in far back row, she was towards middle across aisle but facing me. She kept wiggling her toes and stretching her feet, i could tell they were extremely sore. One day I even saw her rubbing them herself. Her toes were perfect, long but not too long, perfectly instep from big to little, nails were naked and PERFECT and clear, soles and heels from what I saw had no crust or anything. I can tell she takes care of her feet.

I noticed that she looks at me and when I look she looks away fast and awkward. I started to mess with her, some days as I walked to the bus stop and saw her I would make it a point to get eye contact and make her look away. This went on for a couple months. So tonight i see her and she is barefoot with the sandals, arch was sky high. We made strong eye contact today, and i had already inserted a half hearted half smile just to let her know I see her and I notice her and I notice her noticing me. But today she decided to sit right next to me, I had a feeling she would based off that eye contact. She got on look straight back at me and the open seats, she came and sat down and there wasnt even much room, usually she would just go upstairs. So of course I ignored the fuck out of her and listend to my music and stared at her beautiful feet when I could. She kept wiggling her toes it was great, now that I think about it my reflection was in the window clear as day so she probably saw me haha. So any ways, my stop is coming up and Im going back and forth on if I should say something. I decided to say something. I was going to wait until tomorrow but i felt the energy was right for tonight so I took my head phones off and asked her where she worked. I find out we work for the same company which isnt a big deal in vegas but thats a plus. We chat, ic an tell she is shy, shes smiling and looking away figdeting, but it was a good convo, she was adding on to things telling more than what I asked for. It was short and very sweet convo, my stop came and she smiled and said i will be here there tomorrow same time, i said yea me too see you tomorrow. Then I remembered i wont see her tomorrow because I got this cute girls number at my bar and Im going to give her the vegas local show and hopefully get back to her room. I will let you guys know what happens. Im hoping this girl has some sexy feet too [Smile]

[ June 07, 2016, 06:38 AM: Message edited by: Firefighter86 ]

Posts: 59 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Vegas Strip is quite possibly the best place for hot women and sexy feet sightings..(next to L.A. or California Coastline).

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18303 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree, Vegas has beautiful feet all along the strip. Footmans dream.
Hope it works out for you with this girl. Definitely let us know what happens.

Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links