Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » West Coast experience

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: West Coast experience
DMoney19
Loyal Member
Member # 46890

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DMoney19   Email DMoney19   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I'm in LA for my birthday which was yesterday. I did not realize how many gorgeous women there are and how sexy their feet are. Nice pedicures and sandals everywhere. One woman smiled when I looked at her toes. Seeing so many pretty feet and one of my close friends let me suck her toes and give her massages reinforces that it's awesome to have a foot fetish. We're not weird or anything, we just have a special way to take care of our women. [Wink]
Posts: 63 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DMoney19
Loyal Member
Member # 46890

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DMoney19   Email DMoney19   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry for the long rambling, but it was cool to see a new area I'm not familiar with, originally from the Midwest lol. Plan on traveling and see all the pretty feet out there.
Posts: 63 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LA / So Cal definitely have beautiful feet everywhere. Glad you were able to come out to LA and enjoy.
Next to LA, I would say Las Vegas is probably the bext best place for feet.

Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shout out to Greater Phoenix as a hub for pretty feet. Tell us more about your friend who let you have your fun...

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DMoney19
Loyal Member
Member # 46890

Hyperion my friend lets me rub her feet and suck her toes. At first she was hesitant but once I sucked her toes, she was hooked and now requests me to do it when I see her. She sometimes moans and smiles at me when I suck her toes. Fun all around. [Wink]
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm biased, but I happen to think the feet here little ol' New York City are as good as anywhere, but unfortunately we have the inherent disadvantage of having cold winters, and that sucks, but it makes Spring all that much more exciting, when the boots and closed shoes start coming off, and the open sandals come on.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here ya go Adam:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69SQ6ShYYGM

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kyf
Loyal Member
Member # 88

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kyf   Email Kyf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agree with Adam. Lots of pretty feet in NYC from all over the globe.

--------------------
iluvprettybarefeet

Posts: 70 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links