Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Rating feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rating feet
reinforcedtoemo
Elite Trooper
Member # 28066

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reinforcedtoemo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How would you rate in the percentage of women in the world who are kool with men having a foot fetish.

MY RATE: 45% OF THE WOMEN IN THE WORLD ACCEPT MEN HAVIBG A FOOT FETISH

Posts: 264 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hard to tell. Perhaps a group could survey women on that question.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toes2Nose1969
All Pro Poster
Member # 47961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toes2Nose1969   Author's Homepage   Email Toes2Nose1969   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if they understood, 50%
Posts: 514 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Pitt:
about 99% if they actually like and respect the guy and want to maintain his interest

I agree, almost any woman will be fine with the fetish if the relationship is working in every other department and she respects the guy. But if its like a first date scenario and the guy puts it out there he has a foot fetish there would not be many women who would go on a second date with this guy.

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FMUK:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Michael Pitt:
[qb] But if its like a first date scenario and the guy puts it out there he has a foot fetish there would not be many women who would go on a second date with this guy.

Funny thing is I always made it a first date scenario with my fetish when things got intimate.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The problem with a survey is that it asks the question in a vacuum.

For instance, if the question were posed to a woman that had no experience in the matter, she'd likely picture some creepy individual trying to lick her feet... her initial thought would be "eeeewwww, that's gross".

Put that same woman in a relationship with a guy that she liked and respected, and said guy had a fondness for feet, I promise you her reaction would be different.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I say more or less depending on who the guy is and context of it.
As far as for women who have never been with a guy with a foot fetish I'd guess that it's much less. Maybe more for those who have been with a guy that didn't come off as creepy.

Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by longhitter04:
The problem with a survey is that it asks the question in a vacuum.

For instance, if the question were posed to a woman that had no experience in the matter, she'd likely picture some creepy individual trying to lick her feet... her initial thought would be "eeeewwww, that's gross".

Put that same woman in a relationship with a guy that she liked and respected, and said guy had a fondness for feet, I promise you her reaction would be different.

[Hump]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
quote:
Originally posted by FMUK:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Michael Pitt:
[qb] But if its like a first date scenario and the guy puts it out there he has a foot fetish there would not be many women who would go on a second date with this guy.

Funny thing is I always made it a first date scenario with my fetish when things got intimate.
[Laugh] I imagine you would! But confidence and experience has a lot to do with it. Still though that is impressive!

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The general non-fetish public has a negative connotation of the term foot-fetish, I think the number would rather small that are ok if asked in a survey. However, in my long experience with women in general, I have never met a woman that didn't love a good foot massage.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I would agree it's probably 20% or less that would be ok with the foot fetish aspect.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links