Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I am thinking of starting a foot fetish site

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I am thinking of starting a foot fetish site
ILoveLexisFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 48849

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILoveLexisFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to start one for many reasons, but I don't want to do it if it will cost me a lot of time, money, and energy, but, if it pays OK, and can be a side project that is fun and fulfilling, then I will definitely do it. Are there any tips, advice, cautionary tales I should know about? Thank you.

--------------------
"The Love of Women's feet is a healthy and natural thing."

Posts: 67 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think any venture you're approaching that you don't want to spend time or money is really more of a hobby than a business, in which case obtaining money shouldn't be a focal point but rather a perk.

I'd love to run my own foot fetish site but speaking as an entrepreneur who has gone out and started a business based on a passion (not foot fetish related) when money becomes the reason you get up everyday to do it then the "passion" has the potential to become muted and possibly conflicted.

I'd never want to associate my foot fetish with anxiety and frustration, or at least any more than I've had to deal with my whole life, so I'd do it just for fun without ever expecting a penny in return. But that's just me, good luck to you either way but I agree with Bondo. There's so much free content that getting people to pay you or staying on top of people pirating your content would be a full time job on it's own.

Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agree with everyone here.

I think the big decision will be whether you will accept custom videos and requests. It will drive a lot of your time. I've only been on the receiving end (i.e., requesting customs) and some stores are really good at it and can return a clip for me in a couple days, others take weeks of constant hounding. I've even been stiffed a couple times where they 1) didn't remember I ordered one or 2) shut down before I got my clip.

You could gauge how things will go by posting a small number of clips that feature several views and scenarios of feet. A lot of people will have different tastes and want different angles (some will like soles, others will like toes, some will like tops, some POV views, etc.). It helps a lot. I think a big thing will also be pedicure colors. People have different colors they like, some not (for me I like completely au natural with no polish).

I'd think a good starting point would be:

Bare feet (tops, soles, POV)
Shoes (sandals and closed-toes)
"Motion" clips (like flexing toes or walking)
Food crush (of a fruit in both stepping and walkover)

That's enough of a variety to get people going.

Good luck on whatever you decide! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links