Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » what kind of footjob you like to do or to see !!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: what kind of footjob you like to do or to see !!
toewrestling
Elite Trooper
Member # 18881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toewrestling   Email toewrestling   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello guys!! well there are many kind of footjob for jerking-off...

so what is your favorite !!!
just one note!
much of footjob of pay sites and in net are doing with arch.. but there are some other kinds not too much doing !!!

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 23 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

Posts: 307 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the dominant style(her standing or sitting directly above & infront, him laying on back below)while she rubs/slides her sole back & forth until he explodes beneath her foot/sole.

One i have been dying to see but never have is same dominant position but her teasing his cock with her foot until fully erect 90 degrees.She then proceeds to ever so gently but barely touching,use her sole sliding back & forth over the very tip of his cock.While this is happening he sucks the toes of her other foot,smells and licks her sole & just before he cums,she shoves half her foot down his throat or he sucks her big toe while he's cumming looking up into her eyes [Eek!] [Thud]

Never have i seen this type fj

[ July 06, 2016, 10:37 PM: Message edited by: ExoticFemFeet ]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toewrestling
Elite Trooper
Member # 18881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toewrestling   Email toewrestling   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
do you have ? can you post screeshot !! ?
Posts: 307 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by toewrestling:
do you have ? can you post screeshot !! ?

If you are asking for screenshot of fj i described i'd like to see then no i don't.It is one i've longed to see but never have.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
myzar21
Loyal Member
Member # 48456

Icon 1 posted      Profile for myzar21   Email myzar21   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for me, its all about the toes. Having soft soles and arches is important, but seeing a woman who can work her toes is more aesthetically pleasing in video, not to mention sexy as hell.
Posts: 55 | Registered: Feb 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links