Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » beautiful feet that will never be worshipped

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: beautiful feet that will never be worshipped
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone ever thought about how many pairs of beautiful feet will never be worshipped or appreciated in the way they should be? A lot of women with beautiful feet will probably never be put in the situation in which their feet can truly be admired. They will either never be exposed to it, or think it's weird or odd. It's something I've thought about for a long time, and I think it's a shame. Almost everyone woman will experience sex, but so many beautiful feet go unappreciated simply due to lack of exposure or stigma.
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ILoveFeet122
Major Player
Member # 49107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILoveFeet122   Email ILoveFeet122   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think about that all the time haha.

--------------------
What's not to love about feet?

Posts: 110 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol, I think about this all the time also.

So many gorgeous feet out there that will never get touched the right ways because they are with dudes who have zero interest, thus never letting them experience it. To them, it's probably nothing that they are missing out though as they wouldn't know if they are into it without trying first. It's just not the first thing that probably comes to mind when they are about to have sex unless they already have a foot fetish, lol.

They need that awesome dude to show them the beauty of it. [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ILoveFeet122: Who's that in your avatar? She's gorgeous.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You never know. Perhaps these feet have been rubbed by some lucky guys!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ILoveFeet122
Major Player
Member # 49107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILoveFeet122   Email ILoveFeet122   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
ILoveFeet122: Who's that in your avatar? She's gorgeous.

Haha i wish i knew man, it was just a random picture I took from google to be honest with you. I think i typed in "french pedicure feet" and that was a result.

--------------------
What's not to love about feet?

Posts: 110 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think about all the pretty feet that never get touched or admired every, single day.

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with feetsiesandtoes, although I don't think about it every single day. I know a very mature Chinese lady who happens to have wicked high arches. She and her husband seem very bourgeois and rather boring, although they are both really nice people, with kids in college and the working world. I only see this lady on rare occasions 'cause they're friends of friends, but every time I see her, her arches are always popping out of her shoes, no matter what kind of footwear she has on. I got to see her wearing light sandals on time at a picnic, and I immediately understood why. This lady's arches are not quite there with Mona Lisa's but believe you me, they're not far behind. She's probably about Mona Lisa's age, so she tends to dress rather conservatively, but I've often wonder if she even realizes the effect her feet have on some guys. Her husband looks like a typical Asian math nerd, really sweet with kind of serious personality, and who know's maybe behind that facade lies a raging foot fetish, but I have trouble seeing it. I see women like that from time to time, and they seem oblivious to their great feet, and I wonder if they will ever be worshiped. I think I told you that Mona Lisa's b/f in not at all into feet. What a waste.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
True. There are people I've seen the feet of and I look at their partners and think, "I hope they treat their feet well." We need more acceptance. I think we're getting there.

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links