Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » When patience rewards you...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: When patience rewards you...
octopussy
Board Regular
Member # 49398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octopussy   Email octopussy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I take the train to the city every morning. Others do too, and somehow we all tend to seat in the same seats. After a few months sharing the ride we all started greeting each other and having conversations about anything...including, last Friday, about sore feet...!! Two women in their mid 30's seat opposite me and I've always wondered what sort of feet/toes they may have. Well...to my surprise all was revealed...!!! After so many days, weeks and months, the blonde one, wearing a size 8 flat ballerina, took both of them off and let her friend try them on...same size same pair of gorgeous feet and toes....One natural with massive nail beds and adorable big toes with square toenails...the other had pink varnish and a bit of length..This went on for about 5 minutes...the most enjoyable train ride to work for a long time...
Posts: 13 | Registered: Jan 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great experience. Flats, esp. shoeplay or taking them off drives me wild.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love it when stuff like that happens. Excellent!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfect story to start my day. I see some wicked nice feet in the NYC Subway all the time, and I always dread the coming of Winter because of that.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
#1, hide you boner [Jerkoff]
#2, don't drool [Drool]
#3, best fucking train ride ever [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterjohn
Elite Trooper
Member # 37637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterjohn   Email peterjohn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome....guess you dreaming of that hey.

--------------------
peterjohn

Posts: 281 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octopussy
Board Regular
Member # 49398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octopussy   Email octopussy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a toes/toenail man...and it doesn't happen very often that I get to see what I really like...it is something like 1 in a 100 at least..!

But the first feet I've seen in the train were awesome..!! Very large and broad nail beds and perfectly square straight cut toenails...and purely natural...no polish at all..!!

Absolute perfection...

Posts: 13 | Registered: Jan 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great story. Let's hope you have more to share! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that is a train ride you will never forget. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links