Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Wu's Feet Links Hall of Fame Question (For the Long Time Members)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wu's Feet Links Hall of Fame Question (For the Long Time Members)
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, so I'm very close to finishing up the Wu's Feet Links Hall of Fame Blog. But I wanted to know if any of you happen to know a little something that has me puzzled.

On the old Wu's Feet Links HoF page, he lists the models he inducted with a Hall of Fame Induction number. The thing is, there is no number 4 or 5 listed and there is a jump from 2000 to 2002 for inductions. Does anyone know if he removed people? If so, who? I'm thinking maybe any of these: Kim Kastle, Betty Monroe, Sexy Michelle, or Sultry Sasha.

http://wusfeetlinks.com/halloffame.html

#1: Lil Redhead (2000)
#2: Naia (2000)
#3: Janet Mason (2000)
#4:
#5:
#6: Genie (2002)
#7: Britney Sweetstink (2002)
#8: Devonne (2003)
#9: Sexy Lexi (2005)

[ August 29, 2016, 06:48 PM: Message edited by: Patrick ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BTL2.0
Major Player
Member # 49128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BTL2.0   Email BTL2.0   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wasn't there a daemoness or something like that? A little redhead girl, proably early 20's at most, I remember seeing her posts when I first joined in 06', taken in like a gas station or something?

--------------------
She's only a lightswitch away from beauty!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought there was some more but they were removed upon request

I could be wrong but I seem to recall conversations about some models getting out of the business and asked to be removed

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't remember but I'd be shocked if it was sexy Michelle as one of them.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soft sole lover
Major Player
Member # 2540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soft sole lover   Email soft sole lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BTL2.0:
wasn't there a daemoness or something like that? A little redhead girl, proably early 20's at most, I remember seeing her posts when I first joined in 06', taken in like a gas station or something?

My memory is far from perfect, but i'm pretty sure daemoness did not make the HOF. Unfortunately I don't remember any additional names either.
Posts: 239 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You the man MP!!!
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder who the 4th person was? Odd she was pulled off from the Hall of Fame, but all of her columns and photos in it remained until I redid everything and archived it. Perhaps I should put her back?

I am feeling strongly that it was Kim Kastle. She was legendary back then.

Thanks Michael,

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God, I can't tell you how often I jerked off to Sexy Michelles pics/website. I was completely obsessed with the gal. And then she started making videos of foot jobs and blowing her husband, talking dirty. That had to be 15 years ago. Her and Devonne made the early internet a wonderful thing for me.

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<3 daemoness

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by Michael Pitt:
i don't think it was kim kastle, i don't see her anywhere in the archives as a hall of famer

she reappeared when wu died, she seemed to know him well, she knew he had rheumatic fever

i don't think there was another girl, that's the whole list

Inbox cleared. So sorry about that!

As for there being someone else, it looks like it since he listed the inductees by a "HOF #" on each entry. Your link shows that #5 was Sexy Michelle, who is missing off the current old page. Your page, however, is still missing #4.

If it isn't missing someone, then he had a typo. I think he's missing someone, however, as there is a lul in the times period listed as well. That page is missing one more person.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by Michael Pitt:
quote:
Originally posted by Lars:
<3 daemoness

not even close

girl posted a few pics with her pee wee herman boyfriend lookalike, appeared in a few photo sets on some other site then disappeared just like 99% of them

she wasn't hall of fame material

Maybe not in the grand scheme of things, but when you look back at that time period, Wu inducted people who lasted less time than some people do now. While I also don't think it was Daemoness, she was quite popular in her time. Just like a Myndi Fox was.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links