Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Dashboard Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dashboard Feet
ToeSucker Scott
Loyal Member
Member # 18112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeSucker Scott   Email ToeSucker Scott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure this has been talked about before on here but last Friday travelling home I had a great experience.

So the drive home from work was around 3 hours and it was a super hot day, the windows were down and we were making good progress. I was the passenger so was constantly looking out for any feet and after an hour in I've spotted 3 pairs of feet on the Dashboard coming in the other direction. We then hit traffic and came to a stand still, this car almost comes along side ours and there's a dude driving with a hot girl with her feet up on the dashboard. I would say they were about a UK 5/6 with bright blue toes, they looked amazing I couldn't stop staring but had to be discreet so the driver didn't catch me as I had to turn slightly to get the best view.

At this point I couldn't care if we did this all the way home but then it got a whole lot better. We started to move again but at a snails pace and there car gradually moved along side ours before moving slightly ahead of us. What I saw next was the best thing ever, there was a passenger in the back and she literally had her feet out of the window. They were almost in my face no more than half a meter away. Tanned feet with bright red toes, they were bigger than her friends so I would say probably UK 8/9. We stayed like this for around 5 mins I was in heaven. The annoying thing was I couldn't take pics as my colleague would of seen and that would of made for an awkward rest of the journey.

Anyone with a similar story I would love to hear.

--------------------
Let Me Suck Your Toes

Posts: 80 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great story. I've had a good handful of experiences just like that, minus riding shotgun and feet out of the window.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dmmgp2000
Board Regular
Member # 20759

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dmmgp2000   Author's Homepage   Email dmmgp2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was in Pampano Beach near Miami at the end of June. My buddy and I were on our way to a strip club on a Monday afternoon and we hit some traffic. We're at a red light and this red mustang pulls up. Both driver and passenger are beautiful and the passenger (blonde) has her feet on the dashboard. My buddy was driving and he has no idea I like feet, but he looked over and said "Hey, look at that. That hottie has her feet up on the dashboard. What do you think of that?"

I was surprised, but I said "Both her and her friend are smoking hot, so she can show off her feet if she wants".

Nothing more was said about it, but man those were some sexy feet!

--------------------
See the feet of sweet Florida foot girls at FriendyFootGuy's Clips store! clips4sale.com/14757

Posts: 30 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ToeSucker Scott:
I'm sure this has been talked about before on here

As far as I'm concerned, we cannot talk about it too much! I don't have encounter stories, I just see them. Sometimes I'm sure that they see me appreciating their feet, but I'll never know for certain.

On rare occasions my wife will indulge me with her feet on the dash. For some reason dashboard feet really light me up.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love feet on the dash, especially when your in traffic. I've noticed in some cities this is more prevalent than others. But either way, it's always awesome to see a beautiful pair of feet on the dash.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brilliant story. I haven't come across many women with there feet on the dash on my travels, but when I do I light up like a 5 year old at Christmas [Hop] . It's a skill trying to have a good look but not making it to obvious. Although some women love having their feet stared at. You can tell by the way they start to move their feet around a bit more and try catch you having a cheeky look [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeSucker Scott
Loyal Member
Member # 18112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeSucker Scott   Email ToeSucker Scott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It seems to be more frequent in the US than here in the UK. I have been out there for work a lot of the past 5 years and seen so many feet on dash board than I have here.

Soon be winter so there won't be much around for a few months....sad times

--------------------
Let Me Suck Your Toes

Posts: 80 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The highlight of the day, usually!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18306 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Footman44:
It's a skill trying to have a good look but not making it to obvious. Although some women love having their feet stared at. You can tell by the way they start to move their feet around a bit more and try catch you having a cheeky look [Roll Eyes]

A few years ago while in a jam there was a hot brunette riding shotgun with another girl in the left lane next to mine in a car with an out of state plate. She had her feet up on the dash and they were sexy. I glanced over and she turned her head and smiled at me. I couldn't resist and motioned her to roll the window down. She did and I told her that she has beautiful feet. She started giggling and rolled it back up.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I got caught once.

There was a stunning woman wearing back footsies (they get extra smelly as well) with her feet on the dash. I could see the sweat beading on the wind screen... Luckily the driver of the car came off the junction else I would've crashed the car LOL

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links